Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Domestic? No one.

But it's not Domestic. And you have to tack on an additional 50 for shipping, also no dimmer testing on it.
so why did you quote his post saying $400 saying that people can get domestica hgh for what he offers internationally? even with the $50 shipping, it comes out to $45 a kit. for a source to offer gh at $45 a kit domestically, their international price would be lower than $40 a kit.

i get that maybe you dont like this guy, but that doesnt mean its ok to make up bullshit

so why did you quote his post saying $400 saying that people can get domestica hgh for what he offers internationally? even with the $50 shipping, it comes out to $45 a kit. for a source to offer gh at $45 a kit domestically, their international price would be lower than $40 a kit.

i get that maybe you dont like this guy, but that doesnt mean its ok to make up bullshit
Exactly he has contradicted himself... I think most of the gripe towards this source is unwarranted... He don't meet your standards then move along.. You don't like his personality, well this ain't a personality contest FFS..
This source just has to focus on delivering a product which is on par in terms of quality and pricing to similar offerings, and if on top of that he can beat some of them, well even better for US..

Ok my mistake, I misunderstood that you were talking about 10 kits. I thought we were talking about 1 kit.

Sorry for the confusion

Definitely ask for his list. His price list is impressive. He answered all my questions with patience. I put in a sample order and got tracking overnight. My order just got domestically forwarded but bad weather will hold it up one extra day. About a 10 day process start to finish

Definitely ask for his list. His price list is impressive. He answered all my questions with patience. I put in a sample order and got tracking overnight. My order just got domestically forwarded but bad weather will hold it up one extra day. About a 10 day process start to finish
If you not need domestic forward, maybe only takes 6 days to your hand :)

Bulk orders can be forwarded within the United States. It is best not to forward small and medium-sized orders, as this will increase shipping costs and make our efforts to run low prices meaningless. We look forward to bringing the best to everyone.

Bulk orders can be forwarded within the United States. It is best not to forward small and medium-sized orders, as this will increase shipping costs and make our efforts to run low prices meaningless. We look forward to bringing the best to everyone.
Would 10 kits of 10 vials of hgh count for bulk? Domestic forwarded shipping where the customer doesn’t eat the customs risk would make you very popular on here.