Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

We still don't accept paypal.
So the website is useless then. Prices are higher than on the email price list. You claim that your retail price is the wholesale price for orders under 2000 vials, yet you have a second rip-off "retail" price on the website that has fake paypal and incorrect shipping costs meaning you end up having to order via email anyway. So why are the prices on that site higher again?

So the website is useless then. Prices are higher than on the email price list. You claim that your retail price is the wholesale price for orders under 2000 vials, yet you have a second rip-off "retail" price on the website that has fake paypal and incorrect shipping costs meaning you end up having to order via email anyway. So why are the prices on that site higher again?
you can choose them with labels

Ordered on the 7th, tracking on the 8th, received everything on the 17th. I appreciate the quick response and shipping.

So what will we pay ? What we see on the price list right ? Even ordering under 2000vials ? I mean the difference Is Simply with labels and without labels?
I don’t know if you are a brand or a wholesaler or an online store owner. You can tell us your demands and we will give you good suggestions.

This is much better than you being stuck here all the time.

I don’t know if you are a brand or a wholesaler or an online store owner. You can tell us your demands and we will give you good suggestions.

This is much better than you being stuck here all the time
Ey Chris, Just wait a Moment, let me explain a Little bit how the things go there. You have put a price list and you let people understand that everything Is different if you are a brand or a wholesaler or a normal Person, i Hope that price list Is for everyone but i think not, but i tell you a Little Truth about there, 90 or 95% of people there use products for themself!! So...DO THE OPPOSITE! Put a price list for everyone not a price list for orders over 2000 vials, probably no One cares about!! We Need to know detailed prices for normal people. And even let me tell you, this way to do the business works Just for know because you are at the start, when you Will have a lot of orders like qsc(we Hope that for you) you Will have no time to answer all around and the people Will want to write you Just:
I want this and whis
At this address
With this payment method.
I'm so Sorry for being stuck there, but i don't like to write emails to ask details and details, i Just disturb the Sellers when i decide to order
Best regards and i Hope you Will understand me, most of us we are super focused and serious

Ey Chris, Just wait a Moment, let me explain a Little bit how the things go there. You have put a price list and you let people understand that everything Is different if you are a brand or a wholesaler or a normal Person, i Hope that price list Is for everyone but i think not, but i tell you a Little Truth about there, 90 or 95% of people there use products for themself!! So...DO THE OPPOSITE! Put a price list for everyone not a price list for orders over 2000 vials, probably no One cares about!! We Need to know detailed prices for normal people. And even let me tell you, this way to do the business works Just for know because you are at the start, when you Will have a lot of orders like qsc(we Hope that for you) you Will have no time to answer all around and the people Will want to write you Just:
I want this and whis
At this address
With this payment method.
I'm so Sorry for being stuck there, but i don't like to write emails to ask details and details, i Just disturb the Sellers when i decide to order
Best regards and i Hope you Will understand me, most of us we are super focused and serious
Here's the bullshit part. The price for over 2000 vials isn't even on the list. So what we see on the email list is the price for quantities under 2000. If you order via email you can also just order 1 vial. Going back to the MENT example, it's $35 vs $25 for the exact same product. I point out this bullshit and now they start babbling on about oh you can add labels blah blah blah. Ok, so why is none of that stated on the particular page on the site?

Here's the bullshit part. The price for over 2000 vials isn't even on the list. So what we see on the email list is the price for quantities under 2000. If you order via email you can also just order 1 vial. Going back to the MENT example, it's $35 vs $25 for the exact same product. I point out this bullshit and now they start babbling on about oh you can add labels blah blah blah. Ok, so why is none of that stated on the particular page on the site?
I said, i Hope the price list we see without labels Is for everyone, i would order soon from him if like this

This guy obviously sucks at communicating, which is exacerbated even more by people who think they're Sherlock Holmes discovering major conspiracies at every turn.

You should:
-Use the price list for ordering
-Calculate your total cost from the price list
-Send them an email with your order
-State your shipping method, they do offer US reshipping similar to QSC

They will
-Give you a total cost

Note: The shipping is done by weight tiers. Your order could be in the middle or bottom of that weight tier. To get the best deal you should inquire as to whether you can add additional items without the shipping cost increasing. They'll be able to tell you how many of what items you can add without going into the next tier.

Pros:
Fast responses
Fast shipping
Good prices
Oral options

Cons:
Very little testing as of now
Hard to understand rules via this thread
Shipping seems to run a little higher and you'll have to go back and forth a bit to make sure you maximize your cost to weight ratio (if you care about that)

This guy obviously sucks at communicating, which is exacerbated even more by people who think they're Sherlock Holmes discovering major conspiracies at every turn.

You should:
-Use the price list for ordering
-Calculate your total cost from the price list
-Send them an email with your order
-State your shipping method, they do offer US reshipping similar to QSC

They will
-Give you a total cost

Note: The shipping is done by weight tiers. Your order could be in the middle or bottom of that weight tier. To get the best deal you should inquire as to whether you can add additional items without the shipping cost increasing. They'll be able to tell you how many of what items you can add without going into the next tier.

Pros:
Fast responses
Fast shipping
Good prices
Oral options

Cons:
Very little testing as of now
Hard to understand rules via this thread
Shipping seems to run a little higher and you'll have to go back and forth a bit to make sure you maximize your cost to weight ratio (if you care about that)
Thank you so much for explaining so clearly. Hope this helps those confused friends.