Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

So the website is only Live Well brand or not?
Come on man. Stop adding more confusion. Maybe part of the reason this guy sucks at communicating because people are trying to "bust" him by asking retarded questions.

You're not solving a mystery here. That brand is on the price list as well. Is the price on the website or price list better?

I'll save you some time. The prices on the price list are better for everything.

In regards to the website - We've also learned from this thread the shipping cost is wrong and the payment method isn't valid.

So quit asking about the website, it's useless, unless you want to pay more money per item.

Everything I said in this reply has been covered in this thread already. Presumably everyone wants the best price so no one here will ever use the price list.

Also I'd like to say I'm not trying to call you out. Only saying these kind of questions are most likely going to lead to more confusing comments from people and even more confusing replies from the vendor.

It's been 11 days since I sent money to them. But there are no updates. Is it my fault for believing people who said they had success ordering from here? Should I start another war with these guys??

Come on man. Stop adding more confusion. Maybe part of the reason this guy sucks at communicating because people are trying to "bust" him by asking retarded questions.

You're not solving a mystery here. That brand is on the price list as well. Is the price on the website or price list better?

I'll save you some time. The prices on the price list are better for everything.

In regards to the website - We've also learned from this thread the shipping cost is wrong and the payment method isn't valid.

So quit asking about the website, it's useless, unless you want to pay more money per item.

Everything I said in this reply has been covered in this thread already. Presumably everyone wants the best price so no one here will ever use the price list.

Also I'd like to say I'm not trying to call you out. Only saying these kind of questions are most likely going to lead to more confusing comments from people and even more confusing replies from the vendor.
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? I'm clarifying the confusion. I know that the price list is cheaper...I gave a real example. You don't think it's a good idea to figure out why the website is $10 more expensive per vial? And what if someone who doesn't visit Meso orders from that website and finds out that Paypal isn't accepted and the shipping costs are wrong. You don't think that's a colossal fuck up? Also, up until the confirmation that the site lists Live Well brand only it wasn't so clear was it?

It's been 11 days since I sent money to them. But there are no updates. Is it my fault for believing people who said they had success ordering from here? Should I start another war with these guys??
What you want is special raw materials, which we will need to prepare separately in a few days. Now only the order number has not been updated. Don't worry too much.

You just need to consult according to your own needs. Others will also consult us based on their own needs. You don't need to ask on behalf of someone else, which would complicate matters. Because the questions you ask are confusing and will bias other people's understanding. Everyone has their own judgment, and you don’t need to paraphrase it.
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? I'm clarifying the confusion. I know that the price list is cheaper...I gave a real example. You don't think it's a good idea to figure out why the website is $10 more expensive per vial? And what if someone who doesn't visit Meso orders from that website and finds out that Paypal isn't accepted and the shipping costs are wrong. You don't think that's a colossal fuck up? Also, up until the confirmation that the site lists Live Well brand only it wasn't so clear was it?

You just need to consult according to your own needs. Others will also consult us based on their own needs. You don't need to ask on behalf of someone else, which would complicate matters. Because the questions you ask are confusing and will bias other people's understanding. Everyone has their own judgment, and you don’t need to paraphrase it.
you got the my money. you are the winner So you are relaxed.

Thank you for pointing out the problem.

How did your question I quoted or the answer you received "clarify the confusion"?

Instead of "clarifying the confusion" by asking a very useless question...I chose consolidate what has already been determined in the thread.

---
The website is useless, The prices are higher, the shipping cost is wrong, the payment method isn't accepted.

Don't use the website unless you're a retard. If you're on Meso use the provided price list.
---

So we share the same opinion about the website, but I'm not asking about the brand of items as if using the website is an option.

In my opinion asking that question only adds further confusion here since we have a pricelist with better prices.

You do you though, maybe you have a reason to want to use the website.

I didn't ask on behalf of someone else. I originally asked you why it was $35 on the site and $25 on the price list. How are my questions confusing? Your shit site is confusing.

They communicated very quickly before receiving the money. But after receiving the money, communication became very slow.

How did your question I quoted or the answer you received "clarify the confusion"?

Instead of "clarifying the confusion" by asking a very useless question...I chose consolidate what has already been determined in the thread.

---
The website is useless, The prices are higher, the shipping cost is wrong, the payment method isn't accepted.

Don't use the website unless you're a retard. If you're on Meso use the provided price list.
---

So we share the same opinion about the website, but I'm not asking about the brand of items as if using the website is an option.

In my opinion asking that question only adds further confusion here since we have a pricelist with better prices.

You do you though, maybe you have a reason to want to use the website.
Dude, the guy came in here shilling his website. I checked it out and saw that the prices were different. I was wondering why the prices were different. You said that the live well prices are on the list? Where? Show me in the pastebin or the word document that they email you. The only time I saw the live well prices were before they deleted the original price lists from their intro post. They quickly got rid of them because they didn't want to step on others feet or some bullshit.

Thank you for pointing out the problem.
You would have more success and less headache if you advise using the pricelist and making sure to reply with the pricelist fairly often so people can easily find it.

On this forum you will not have many true "bulk" orders. (Like 2000+ vials)

You can have plenty of $500-2500 personal orders if you tailor your meso price list to that demographic. Things such as providing raw pricing in the 10/50/100g ranges.

Other things that could help is providing shipping costs to the US by weight tiers and what common items weigh. Example peptides/oil weight per 10 vials. Tablet weight by bottle.

I'm sure other people can suggest additional ideas that are commonly requested on Meso.

Dude, the guy came in here shilling his website. I checked it out and saw that the prices were different. I was wondering why the prices were different. You said that the live well prices are on the list? Where? Show me in the pastebin or the word document that they email you. The only time I saw the live well prices were before they deleted the original price lists from their intro post. They quickly got rid of them because they didn't want to step on others feet or some bullshit.
So from the beginning to now you have never placed an order, you are just asking random questions to disrupt order. Now your purpose is obvious.

Everyone can understand it, only you still don’t understand it after asking countless times.

You would have more success and less headache if you advise using the pricelist and making sure to reply with the pricelist fairly often so people can easily find it.

On this forum you will not have many true "bulk" orders. (Like 2000+ vials)

You can have plenty of $500-2500 personal orders if you tailor your meso price list to that demographic. Things such as providing raw pricing in the 10/50/100g ranges.

Other things that could help is providing shipping costs to the US by weight tiers and what common items weigh. Example peptides/oil weight per 10 vials. Tablet weight by bottle.

I'm sure other people can suggest additional ideas that are commonly requested on Meso.
Thank you for your sincere and effective suggestions. We will consider sorting out these frequently asked questions and providing answers to reduce everyone's confusion.