Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

No worries bro, I also deal with another popular Chinese vendor on here, starts with a q. I've waited 2 months for a package before and also had one show up in 3 days. Still I'm satisfied with them. I was just sharing my experience. This is the first time I've dealt with this guy and I was impressed by the speed from order to delivery.
I admit it. To be honest, I have been scammed a lot by Chinese companies. I sincerely apologize to Chris. I can swear this company is definitely not a scam. I hope my relationship with him improves. It's not easy to find companies like this in China.
I hope he understands me.

Last edited:
I admit it. To be honest, I have been scammed a lot by Chinese companies. I sincerely apologize to Chris. I can swear this company is definitely not a scam. I hope my relationship with him improves. It's not easy to find companies like this in China.
This board is good for that, if anyone starts scamming anyone. People will post about it, it would be in the vendor's best interest to make sure he does people right even if that means costing him a little from time to time to make sure people get what they pay for.

@chrispowders will you be adding more payment methods? Like PayPal, Apple Pay? Alibaba? I’m in the uk and my bank doesn’t recognise your Chinese account or the one in the USA! Not everyone does bitcoin

In the past, QSC also tried to scam me, and I tried to report it to the Chinese authorities police.
Wait... What?! You tried to report it to the Chinese authorities? Tf is wrong with you
I wouldn't ever buy branded because it appears to be the same item for more money.
Yeah bro it's just packaging. He's not even trying to say it's in any way different from the unlabeled stuff, literally just added packaging to try and appeal to a less educated consumer base.

The reason his website prices are higher is obvious guys, he's hoping the regular website traffic customers will pay more vs the forum guys who know better (or fkin should at least, sometimes I wonder)

Wait... What?! You tried to report it to the Chinese authorities? Tf is wrong with you

Yeah bro it's just packaging. He's not even trying to say it's in any way different from the unlabeled stuff, literally just added packaging to try and appeal to a less educated consumer base.

The reason his website prices are higher is obvious guys, he's hoping the regular website traffic customers will pay more vs the forum guys who know better (or fkin should at least, sometimes I wonder)
Yep, that's my thought as well.

Once again, the website is irrelevant to anyone here since you have access to better prices. There is no reason to continue bringing it up.

Everyone wants the best quality items at the best prices. More competition is better for everyone.

Adequate testing is what will increase their sales the most. With that people are willing to overlook some communication struggles.

Great pricing, great communication, fast delivery even with domestic reshipping. Took an ml of NAD+ and a ml of injectable dbol to get the party started this morning. 2 orders in
Did the NAD show up as liquid? Noticed on the price sheet it says 100mg/ml 10ML ... but was confused because NAD normally comes in lyophilized form. How as the PIP with it? NAD from other vendors comes in very acidic form, with a PH of around 2-3. Curious how Changy is doing it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12.07.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12.07.26 PM.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 113
Little white boxes with hand written sticker labeling each peptide, 10 vials per box
Yes, generally when it's made in China I have the impression that it's always the same boxes and the same bottle written in blue pen with the name of the molecule.

Did the NAD show up as liquid? Noticed on the price sheet it says 100mg/ml 10ML ... but was confused because NAD normally comes in lyophilized form. How as the PIP with it? NAD from other vendors comes in very acidic form, with a PH of around 2-3. Curious how Changy is doing it
nad+ 100mg:ml*10ml.jpg

It is NAD+ in liquid.