Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

So from the beginning to now you have never placed an order, you are just asking random questions to disrupt order. Now your purpose is obvious.

Everyone can understand it, only you still don’t understand it after asking countless times.
Lol, asking about price differences is random. Got it, bud.

Dude, the guy came in here shilling his website. I checked it out and saw that the prices were different. I was wondering why the prices were different. You said that the live well prices are on the list? Where? Show me in the pastebin or the word document that they email you. The only time I saw the live well prices were before they deleted the original price lists from their intro post. They quickly got rid of them because they didn't want to step on others feet or some bullshit.
Try emailing them for a price list. The one I have has all oil and tablet prices with the unbranded and LWP brand by price.

Examples:

Test C 250 - Unbranded $7, LWP brand $11
100ct 50mg Anavar tablets - Unbranded $34, LWP brand $39

I wouldn't ever buy branded because it appears to be the same item for more money.

You're right though his price list he posted here dropped the LWP brand.

In the past, QSC also tried to scam me, and I tried to report it to the Chinese authorities police. But they offered me a solution and I accepted.

Try emailing them for a price list. The one I have has all oil and tablet prices with the unbranded and LWP brand by price.

Examples:

Test C 250 - Unbranded $7, LWP brand $11
100ct 50mg Anavar tablets - Unbranded $34, LWP brand $39

I wouldn't ever buy branded because it appears to be the same item for more money.

You're right though his price list he posted here dropped the LWP brand.
Perfect. Thank you for posting that. So can somebody please explain why the website is $17 when price list is $11? Or is this just another random question to disrupt orders?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-19 151250.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 151250.png
    225 KB · Views: 47
Perfect. Thank you for posting that. So can somebody please explain why the website is $17 when price list is $11? Or is this just another random question to disrupt orders?

Your only concern is the price being different when the shipping cost is wrong and the payment method (PayPal) isn't accepted?.

The website is useless you have access to better prices.

Even if the price matches the pricelist you can't pay with PayPal and you have to contact them for the correct shipping price.

Your questions are framed as if the website is useful. Am I missing something, why would you ever use the website?

No one here should use the website.

Your only concern is the price being different when the shipping cost is wrong and the payment method (PayPal) isn't accepted?.

The website is useless you have access to better prices.

Even if the price matches the pricelist you can't pay with PayPal and you have to contact them for the correct shipping price.

Your questions are framed as if the website is useful. Am I missing something, why would you ever use the website?

No one here should use the website.
My concern is that the guy can't give a straight answer to price difference questions and immediately jumps to asking if it's for personal or bulk. Uh does it fucking matter? I'm comparing the price of 1 vial apples to apples. The email price list is the 'retail = wholesale price up to 2000 vials' and the site is 'retail with labels'. Ok, so $11 vs $17. Why did he shill the site with shittier prices and then accuse me of disrupting orders when it's his own shit site which he can't explain?

My concern is that the guy can't give a straight answer to price difference questions and immediately jumps to asking if it's for personal or bulk. Uh does it fucking matter? I'm comparing the price of 1 vial apples to apples. The email price list is the 'retail = wholesale price up to 2000 vials' and the site is 'retail with labels'. Ok, so $11 vs $17. Why did he shill the site with shittier prices and then accuse me of disrupting orders when it's his own shit site which he can't explain?
If you want to buy, just pay this price.

View: https://pastebin.com/KL3dK9y6

Great pricing, great communication, fast delivery even with domestic reshipping. Took an ml of NAD+ and a ml of injectable dbol to get the party started this morning. 2 orders in

I admit it. It was my first transaction. Sorry
No worries bro, I also deal with another popular Chinese vendor on here, starts with a q. I've waited 2 months for a package before and also had one show up in 3 days. Still I'm satisfied with them. I was just sharing my experience. This is the first time I've dealt with this guy and I was impressed by the speed from order to delivery.

Last edited: