Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Have made 2 orders with @chrispowders communication was lighting quick!
Whatever shipping lines they use to the US they have dialed in. First order received after 8 days, Second order was 12 days.
I’ve placed many orders internationally from different sources and the “stealth” shipping on the first pack was very unique to what I have seen and stealth af. Second pack was just your standard stealth I seen many times with Chinese sources. I ordered several different tabs. I hate to use this analogy, but As far is a feels report the tabs are what they say they are. Ive only tried a few compounds of what I’ve ordered. In the near future I do plan on sending off the Clen, Var 50mg and Halo to Jano.

Yes. Not so much Sema, since its dosage is really low anyway. But Tirz 15 or 30 are popular (15mg is the current max pharma dose; higher is in trials tho.)

I also tend to see SS-31 and MOTS-c sold in low doses that don't match what was used in clinical trials or pharma-versions:

- SS-31 doses are anywhere from 10mg - 40mg / day. I've seen other sellers do 50mg too.

- The one P1a/b MOTS-c clinical trial used a dosage of 25mg. I think many people take 10mg / day and would buy 50mg vials too.
For Tirz 30mg, how would you go about starting dosing it? 2.5mg per week? Wouldn't it start losing it's potency in a few weeks?

For Tirz 30mg, how would you go about starting dosing it? 2.5mg per week? Wouldn't it start losing it's potency in a few weeks?
It does lose its effect pretty quick regardless of what the half life is. I use 2mg eod and I've been on it about 2 months, sometimes I'll do another mg on the off day if I'm starting to get too hungry.

Second this. Would love HMG at realistic prices.
Third this, I think it may be something that can set you apart a bit more if you did.
A lot of us would love to use HMG in lieu of or alongside Hcg but at the doses required it's too cost prohibitive. If you change that, you'd make a lot of friends here

@chrispowders do you sell any HMG 75IU ? Or any plans to included it ?
Second this. Would love HMG at realistic prices.
Third this, I think it may be something that can set you apart a bit more if you did.
A lot of us would love to use HMG in lieu of or alongside Hcg but at the doses required it's too cost prohibitive. If you change that, you'd make a lot of friends here

HMG is an expensive compound; not many shortcuts around that.

But since you're actually trying to conceive (why else would you take it?), it's cheaper than a fertility clinic.