Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Would 10 kits of 10 vials of hgh count for bulk? Domestic forwarded shipping where the customer doesn’t eat the customs risk would make you very popular on here.
It doesn’t count, only if it exceeds 2,000 vials.

If you are willing to pay the service fee, we provide domestic forwarding services.

If you need domestic forwarding service, just let us know when you place the order. We will include this service fee with the shipping fee.

Are big doses of Tirzepatide and Semaglutide welcome? Such as 20mg, 30mg...
Yes. Not so much Sema, since its dosage is really low anyway. But Tirz 15 or 30 are popular (15mg is the current max pharma dose; higher is in trials tho.)

I also tend to see SS-31 and MOTS-c sold in low doses that don't match what was used in clinical trials or pharma-versions:

- SS-31 doses are anywhere from 10mg - 40mg / day. I've seen other sellers do 50mg too.

- The one P1a/b MOTS-c clinical trial used a dosage of 25mg. I think many people take 10mg / day and would buy 50mg vials too.

@chrispowders there are absolutely no products that are domestic correct? Not even on your online store? Reason I'm curious is because your online store has domestic shipping prices if you go to checkout. Also, the prices on your online store are much higher.

@chrispowders there are absolutely no products that are domestic correct? Not even on your online store? Reason I'm curious is because your online store has domestic shipping prices if you go to checkout. Also, the prices on your online store are much higher.
We mainly handle wholesale and batch orders here, and the online store is for retail.
Individuals place an order with us through the online store. As long as they tell us which products they need, the relevant quantity and where to ship it, we will quote the shipping cost.

S
We mainly handle wholesale and batch orders here, and the online store is for retail.
Individuals place an order with us through the online store. As long as they tell us which products they need, the relevant quantity and where to ship it, we will quote the shipping cost.
So the online retail store is still $50 shipping? Why does it give the shipping cost as if it is a domestic order? I checked...I acted like 1 wanted 1 bottle of pills. Shipping was $6.90.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_183342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_183342_Chrome.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 73
S

So the online retail store is still $50 shipping? Why does it give the shipping cost as if it is a domestic order? I checked...I acted like 1 wanted 1 bottle of pills. Shipping was $6.90.
That's the shipping fee given by the system, not accurate. The actual shipping cost needs to be quoted to you by email based on your order quantity.