Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

If cool achieve is XCE I can attest to the packaging quality and the shipping speed. My recent order from XCE (not the website) shipped from China 1/19. I received it all on 1/28.

Tamoxifen 3 bottles 30
Clomiphene (Clomid) 3 bottles 30
Anastrozole 1 bottle 25
Exemestane 2 bottles 64
HCG 5000iu 1 kit 100
Testosterone Enanthate 4 bottles 40
Selank(5mg)+semax(5mg) 1 kit 62

10 Red Cap 3ML vials
10 clear Red Cap 3ml vials
3 bottles marked 107
3 Bottles marked 108
1 Bottles marked 110
and 2 bottles marked 114

View attachment 276361

I'd say I'm happy with the service. Although getting the matching test results can prove difficult.

Also just ordered
1 kit bpc-157 10mg=50
1 kit TB-500 10mg=147
1 kit Kigtropin HGH 10iu=77
2 kits IFG LR3 0 .1mg=82

We'll see how fast it gets here.
Nice job exposing XCE's discreet packaging to get past customs on the most heavily monitored anabolic steroid site in the world. On a thread that is nothing to do with them. You're a genius

Nice job exposing XCE's discreet packaging to get past customs on the most heavily monitored anabolic steroid site in the world. On a thread that is nothing to do with them. You're a genius
Total genius. I'm sure all of the others who posts their pictures with how it's labeled all have completely killed the shipping method.

Have anything other constructive to say?

Only here to share my experience and learn along the way, not get trolled. I'll take this as a lesson learned. Ass.

If cool achieve is XCE I can attest to the packaging quality and the shipping speed. My recent order from XCE (not the website) shipped from China 1/19. I received it all on 1/28.

Tamoxifen 3 bottles 30
Clomiphene (Clomid) 3 bottles 30
Anastrozole 1 bottle 25
Exemestane 2 bottles 64
HCG 5000iu 1 kit 100
Testosterone Enanthate 4 bottles 40
Selank(5mg)+semax(5mg) 1 kit 62

10 Red Cap 3ML vials
10 clear Red Cap 3ml vials
3 bottles marked 107
3 Bottles marked 108
1 Bottles marked 110
and 2 bottles marked 114

View attachment 276361

I'd say I'm happy with the service. Although getting the matching test results can prove difficult.

Also just ordered
1 kit bpc-157 10mg=50
1 kit TB-500 10mg=147
1 kit Kigtropin HGH 10iu=77
2 kits IFG LR3 0 .1mg=82

We'll see how fast it gets here.
How did you find pricing for kits? I only see the cost of individual 10ml vials.

Is there even an XCE/CA thread then. Everytime I searched it brought me here.
I don't believe they are represented here. I just know of them through the peptide user groups. They cater to both communities and have a similar model to Q.

I don't believe they are represented here. I just know of them through the peptide user groups. They cater to both communities and have a similar model to Q.
Well I guess if anyone DMS me I can share their info. Decent pricing and quick shipping.

I apologize for bringing it up here, just was getting mixed info.

Oh, I thought he was posting about getting 10x vial kits from Chang. I have no idea why he's talking about XCE in this thread to begin with.

please refer here
Any plans to add kits (10x 10ml vial) pricing? I'm assuming you'd do lower prices for kits like what QSC does. $450 for 10x 200mg primo vials ($45 each) is pretty steep. Especially when considering that the competition is selling it for $300 with lab tests.

Last edited:
Pretty hard to mix that up. Shilling is more likely.
please do this for me, go ahead and do a search for cool achieve with and without XCE, tell me what pops up.

I don't get why people act like they are so much better at 'Fouruming". Everyone has a learning point...

Think of something constructive to add, like I attempted to or GTFO..

mentioned posts ago... maybe thats why i thought this had something to do with xce.. get off your high horse and drop it. i apologize if im wrong for sharing here. They are a good source that needs to be made aware1706749602403.png

please do this for me, go ahead and do a search for cool achieve with and without XCE, tell me what pops up.

I don't get why people act like they are so much better at 'Fouruming". Everyone has a learning point...

Think of something constructive to add, like I attempted to or GTFO..
You do have valid point Cool has been talked about in this thread… Although I’m not sure how you can mix up changland from cool unless you simply just didn’t read any of the thread at all.

You do have valid point Cool has been talked about in this thread… Although I’m not sure how you can mix up changland from cool unless you simply just didn’t read any of the thread at all.
I simply made a mistake, people across this board need to stop making assumptions like everyone does to all new users. I have done my time reading through threads including this one, just missed something here. Honest mistake.