Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I simply made a mistake, people across this board need to stop making assumptions like everyone does to all new users. I have done my time reading through threads including this one, just missed something here. Honest mistake.
You admitted fucking up it’s all good. I was once new at this myself.

I simply made a mistake, people across this board need to stop making assumptions like everyone does to all new users. I have done my time reading through threads including this one, just missed something here. Honest mistake.
You read through threads (including this one) but didn't read the title of this thread? Ok, buddy.

You read through threads (including this one) but didn't read the title of this thread? Ok, buddy.
if i thought that Changeland, cool achieve and XCE were the same based on the info I read throughout the thread, that could be a reason, Regardless of the title, info is mixed enough to have confused me. Guy.

How about we play a game called "everyone just fucking drop It" before this thread turns into pages of bickering over a supplier that isn't even related to the topic of discussion. Next person to mention XCE or that klong accidentally mentioned him loses. STARTING.... NOW

Nice job exposing XCE's discreet packaging to get past customs on the most heavily monitored anabolic steroid site in the world. On a thread that is nothing to do with them. You're a genius
Click report button it will get taken down and dont reply.

Why do you care so much about this?

So..
I ask you whether something on your list shouldn’t be there because it’s not even available (because someone told me it wasn’t )
You ignore my question the first time.
Then you admit it shouldn’t be there.
Then you ask why I care?

Ehy guys help me a Little bit, i have a package on "depart from facility to service provider", Will It block for chinese holidays or Will It keep going ?