Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

What makes you think they are not his products? I don’t think his customers want their emails to be shown, that’s why these are usually edited
Well his customers didn't post it themselves and I'm not aware of him sourcing anywhere else so I could read the customers post "I had these items tested". There's no names on the testing report, they are edited so they could be fake to begin with. Or just someone elses products reports

Well his customers didn't post it themselves and I'm not aware of him sourcing anywhere else so I could read the customers post "I had these items tested". There's no names on the testing report, they are edited so they could be fake to begin with. Or just someone elses products reports
Ehy man, the jano tests have the numbers, you can check them on the site to see if they are legit

Chris Powders/Changland has been around a long time. If you read back toward the beginning of his thread Liska brought all this to our attention already.

Our clients do not want us to disclose their identities. So let's cover up some of the information. We publish test results with the consent of our customers.

Our clients do not want us to disclose their identities. So let's cover up some of the information. We publish test results with the consent of our customers.
Then they are worthless, since we cannot verify them on Janoshik's site. Hope that helps you understand.