Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Our clients do not want us to disclose their identities. So let's cover up some of the information. We publish test results with the consent of our customers.
Why would they send you a test they performed if they didn't want it posted publicly? Isn't that the testing incentive? You post a vendors testing and you receive credit

These lab tests could be from another lab. We have seen plenty of faked tests here on this forum.

He doesn’t like answering questions because he doesn’t want to be held to anything he says, he likes to stay slippery.

If anything goes wrong with this guy he’ll try to slip out of any responsibility
If you are really that clueless to realize there is a pretty big language barrier and he doesn’t realize how some of the things he says sounds dismissive in our language. I have some hgh coming from him and I’ll see how my labs work while using it

If you are really that clueless to realize there is a pretty big language barrier and he doesn’t realize how some of the things he says sounds dismissive in our language. I have some hgh coming from him and I’ll see how my labs work while using it
Business is a universal language, you know the business deals with be Japanese where they don’t speak a lick of English but they’re all smiling and bowing? They know good business.

And this guy is an autist that shouldn’t be talking to customers at all