Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

He is actually autistic, i'm not saying it as an insult.

Let's see how much you guys enjoy dealing with an autistic person with a chip on his shoulder when your order goes sour. Then you can look back on these posts and wonder why you didn't pick up on the hints any sooner.
According to this thread no one has had an order go sour that I've seen. They have all received products it seems.

It seems most don't care enough to test, so we haven't seen any results.

As cheap as the prices and some of the tests are, you would think some of these ultra concerned people would go ahead and save the community through action rather than conjecture.

This is like 99% of the people here. The only testing they do is regularly scheduled blood tests from their doctor.

Kudos to those who send their gear for testing.

@chrispowders said they would fully reimburse for customer blind testing so why not

Some vendors also offer credit for blood testing. @chrispowders ?

According to this thread no one has had an order go sour that I've seen. They have all received products it seems.

As cheap as the prices and some of the tests are, you would think some of these ultra concerned people would go ahead and save the community through action rather than conjecture.
I have the feeling that there are just some people here in the forum who hate everything in general, and only their opinions matter... I've seen a few profiles and noticed that people are offensive in their language everywhere.

I have the feeling that there are just some people here in the forum who hate everything in general, and only their opinions matter... I've seen a few profiles and noticed that people are offensive in their language everywhere.
It's not a feeling, it's a fact. Let's call them sabotage team or something like that.

12 posts and this is your first source ever, another shill.

12 posts and this is your first source ever, another shill.
Well I've been on this forum two years longer than you and you called me a shill. So it seems length of time here isn't a factor.

You have a large amount of posts in the QSC thread.

Now you're in this thread calling people Shills.
As I mentioned, I think calling people a shill is a lazy excuse people use to avoid constructive discussions. Usually because they have nothing constructive to offer.

So instead of going down that road. Let's try this:

Have you made an order from this source? How did it go? What did you order and how did the test results look?

Or...

Have you never ordered from this source and you're only to make accusations in the name of "harm reduction"?

If you are really that clueless to realize there is a pretty big language barrier and he doesn’t realize how some of the things he says sounds dismissive in our language. I have some hgh coming from him and I’ll see how my labs work while using it
Then perhaps if he's trying to run a business he should find someone who speaks the language. I personally don't see a language barrier at all. Theres a clear one with godbullraw but he still can conduct business in accordance with the forum rules.

Here with chrispowders, I see someone who just doesn't give a fuck and wants to follow his own rules.

Tries to cut and run the moment things don't work out like he planned

Doesn't address clear inconsistencies and confusion on shipping

No verified testing

No plans to test anything

Rude and condescending

It's now a rule on meso you MUST have testing. He is simply playing by his own rules

Last edited:
Then perhaps if he's trying to run a business he should find someone who speaks the language. I personally don't see a large barrier, I see someone who just doesn't give a fuck and wants to follow his own rules.

No verified testing

Rude and condescending
He has some older testing on his first page, and on top of that this is how these companies usually run. I guarantee some of the domestic labs in here purchase their raws and gh/peptides from this company and resell for a large profit. Even Liska vouched for them and if you know anything about him he was very strict on these Chinese companies

He has some older testing on his first page, and on top of that this is how these companies usually run. I guarantee some of the domestic labs in here purchase their raws and gh/peptides from this company and resell for a large profit. Even Liska vouched for them and if you know anything about him he was very strict on these Chinese companies
Well to quote liska, "a source is only as good as they're first batch"

So perhaps he should invest in hplc testing and stop censoring reports. It's very shady

Then perhaps if he's trying to run a business he should find someone who speaks the language. I personally don't see a language barrier at all. Theres a clear one with godbullraw but he still can conduct business in accordance with the forum rules.

Here with chrispowders, I see someone who just doesn't give a fuck and wants to follow his own rules.

No verified testing

Rude and condescending

It's now a rule on meso you MUST have testing. He is simply playing by his own rules
He has testing first page of the thread. Very little testing for the amount of products being sold but he’s got it.

If you want a place where customers and sources hold hands and sing kumbaiya there's a site called Eroids for you
Buddy, attacking a source or people buying from them isn't the purpose of this forum either.

If it's purpose is harm reduction and properly vetting sources that requires actual effort.

Continually making up scenarios that "might" happen doesn't take effort. It also doesn't help anyone. As invested as you appear, I like to believe you're putting in effort though.

Personally, I don't care who buys what and from who. However, like most people I would like to see more testing. I have spent money on testing some of their products, but I haven't received the results yet.

Have you bought anything from this source? If so what were the test results? If you haven't, why not?