Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Please stop talking about why it is so cheap? Or let's raise the price or something like that. No one is stopping you from buying expensive things. After all, everyone wants to make money, and we hope you go to the online store to buy things, not directly from us.

Excluding holiday factors, it now only takes about 6 to 14 days to send a package from China to the United States.
And for France bro ? Because my friend and I are still waiting for the package, we are currently 1 month late. Order placed on 01/05/2024... Thanks

My hgh arrives today, if this stuff looks good on my bloodwork then this might be my new go to for hgh at least

Pretty much telling people to pound sand repeatedly and no kind of reimbursement for HPLC testing is what’s going to prevent you from really blowing up sales here. You know MONEY….the one thing you seem mostly concerned about. You could be making substantially more of that.

The only way prices like this make sense for a lot of people including myself is large bulk orders. Like my QSC orders are never less than say 5 kits of finished oils. You have a more impressive list of compounds but a shit attitude and realistically almost zero testing compared to the giant list of raws and premade compounds. Even if you simply implement some kind of reimbursement for customers a lot of these guys would bite on the offer and in turn you get free marketing by (hopefully) accurate testing results. Wtf part of this are you not tracking on? Everytime you post it’s just more and more red flags.

Not looking to get in to the war going on in this thread. Just want to make a suggestion for @chrispowders. Your thread reminds me of how the QSC thread used to be. Long story short, once they started doing a lot more testing and incentivizing customer testing their business grew like crazy. I'm not here to argue or try to tell you how to run your business, but I'm confident that if you do a lot more testing and do some kind of incentive for customers to test, your business here will blow up.

I know of another Chinese vendor that's not on this forum who is ridiculously popular because they do lots of testing and lots of customers test their products.

I would like to see more competition from Chinese vendors and would like to try your services. There's simply no reason for me to try your service though when there are two other Chinese vendors with the same pricing and way more testing.

Not looking to get in to the war going on in this thread. Just want to make a suggestion for @chrispowders. Your thread reminds me of how the QSC thread used to be. Long story short, once they started doing a lot more testing and incentivizing customer testing their business grew like crazy. I'm not here to argue or try to tell you how to run your business, but I'm confident that if you do a lot more testing and do some kind of incentive for customers to test, your business here will blow up.

I know of another Chinese vendor that's not on this forum who is ridiculously popular because they do lots of testing and lots of customers test their products.

I would like to see more competition from Chinese vendors and would like to try your services. There's simply no reason for me to try your service though when there are two other Chinese vendors with the same pricing and way more testing.

Who's the other big Chinese one? Sorry I'm a dumb American

I'm not going to promote other vendors in a different vendors thread. Poor form.

I just brought it up as an example of how a vendor gets a following and does a lot of business.

The QSC rep in the thread actually has a personality and sense of humor. That had a lot to do with it

Has anyone tried Superbolan TRE 100, DE 100, TE 200

How is the pip?
What is the max you can pin at a time for pip to be bearable?

I have tried rip 300 from another source and
pip is too much.

Thanks