Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

@chrispowders can you post your in house testing for your products such as 24iu hgh would like to see some kind of testing for purity, dimmer , really interested in placing an order but what to know what the products you have test at. I understand thT you do not want to do a lot of extra testing but can we at least see your in house testing results on your products?

I emailed this exact question regarding a few items I’m interested in and got no response

I emailed this exact question regarding a few items I’m interested in and got no response
I sent an email to @chrispowders as well. I hope I get a response. I seen earlier in the thread that there is a website with all their products I m interested inThat link. We shall see if @chrispowders wants our business enough to at least communicate back,,?? I really like the product list!!

I sent an email to @chrispowders as well. I hope I get a response. I seen earlier in the thread that there is a website with all their products I m interested inThat link. We shall see if @chrispowders wants our business enough to at least communicate back,,?? I really like the product list!!

Per his comments earlier in the post I believe all orders still have to go through the email. The website directs you to a PayPal link that’s not accepted and he said some shit about having to email them for a final quote? He’s got potential to be a solid international source but seems to be digging himself in a deeper hole every time he opens his mouth. Product list is impressive but that’s about it. I’d go a different route for now bro

Per his comments earlier in the post I believe all orders still have to go through the email. The website directs you to a PayPal link that’s not accepted and he said some shit about having to email them for a final quote? He’s got potential to be a solid international source but seems to be digging himself in a deeper hole every time he opens his mouth. Product list is impressive but that’s about it. I’d go a different route for now bro
We appreciate your opinions and concerns, but we already have satisfied customers. Thank you.

@chrispowders
The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

Test your shit amigo.

@chrispowders

Test your shit amigo.
I agree I was going to make an order myself but decided to go with the other Chinese source I have been using because the at least have a bunch of testing done. The list of compounds @chrispowders has was very intriguing to me.. but that's what it came down to.. lack of testing on all products. I asked to get the in house testing data and did not even receive that! Only sent me the very few jano report they have.

I agree I was going to make an order myself but decided to go with the other Chinese source I have been using because the at least have a bunch of testing done. The list of compounds @chrispowders has was very intriguing to me.. but that's what it came down to.. lack of testing on all products. I asked to get the in house testing data and did not even receive that! Only sent me the very few jano report they have.
We are in the same boat…. Lol

Correct I asked about in house testing on two compounds I was interested in when I emailed them. Still never received even a return email and his same stupid comment above about having lots of satisfied customers already. Curious if sales are going that well with all these satisfied customers why even come to Meso? Ole Chris needs to get his shit straight here or get gone. Funny how all our other international sources have no issue doing random HPLC testing except for this one. Won’t even supply the “in house” testing they supposedly do with every compound according to his intro.

“Stability in quality ensures sustained relevance in the industry. We internally test all batches of raw materials. Blind samples have been sent to Janoshik to ensure result reliability.”

He has done testing.

Their pastebin is almost 300 lines and he’s uploaded I believe 10 Jano test they did in the beginning of Dec. Of those most all of the peptide results were under dosed. Especially their Sema and Triz. I’d like to see their “in house” results he claimed they do on every batch of raws for stuff. According to him they should have plenty of those for every compound on their list. The under dosed peptides are either shitty raws or shitty “chemist.” Seeing these things corrected through testing would be a good way for him to show they are paying attention and attempting to prioritize the harm reduction part of their business. I’d also be interested in seeing their in house test results for purity on those raws compared to the Jano test.