Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

By bare minimum I mean the bare minimum to get access to this board. And I totally agree that more testing increases quality for us and sales for the business.
All i am saying is we should argue in a good manner. And the fact that the low prices allow for private testing. A source can always be 100% on point with testing and still sell bunk gear. The only way to counteract that is doing third party testing.
Chris not providing reimbursement for third party testing is a huge problem for me personally.
Thank you for your pertinent comments. The demands of these people are inexplicable, but in fact they represent the interests of other parties. They are not our customers, so we don’t have to pay attention to their weird requests.

They're asking for more testing, but how much is more? Do they really care? What test is authoritative?

Suddenly the English has improved.
Start testing your shit regularly or fuck off, as per the rules.
It's not hard. It's not a big deal. If your business is as successful as you say it is why don't you have more testing done? Where are all these brands you're supplying? Surely they have tested your stuff?
Do you think our success needs to be rewarded for testing? Which test? Will you specify it? Say it.

Do the brands we supply need to report to you? Are you asking us to disclose our customer information?

Thank you for your pertinent comments. The demands of these people are inexplicable, but in fact they represent the interests of other parties. They are not our customers, so we don’t have to pay attention to their weird requests.

They're asking for more testing, but how much is more? Do they really care? What test is authoritative?
well your customers have a right to know what they are getting into their bodies. More testing on your peptides and steroids will be a good start. You don’t have to test all your products at once.
The least you can do is to offer blind testing credit.

I notice you have Tirz, Sema and I also notice just GLP-1 5mg what difference is GLP-1 from sema?
"From a structural point of view, Semeglutide replaces Ala with Aib at position 8 of the GLP-1 (7-37) chain, replaces Lys with Arg at position 34, and connects Lys at position 26 to an octadecanoic acid fatty chain. Compared with Liraglutide, Semeglutide Chemicalbook has a longer aliphatic chain and increased hydrophobicity, but Semeglutide has been modified with short-chain PEG and its hydrophilicity is greatly enhanced. After modification, PEG can not only bind tightly to albumin, mask the hydrolysis site of DPP-4 enzyme, but also reduce renal excretion, extend biological half-life, and achieve long circulation."

Via Google Translate, you'll just have to take a look.

well your customers have a right to know what they are getting into their bodies. More testing on your peptides and steroids will be a good start. You don’t have to test all your products at once.
The least you can do is to offer blind testing credit.
Of course we test our products.

Most of the customers who do blind tests are brand customers. They don’t ask for anything in return, they just want us to stay the way we are.

There are almost no individual users doing blind testing. We also promise that individual users who do blind testing will provide some free samples as gifts.

Suddenly the English has improved.
Start testing your shit regularly or fuck off, as per the rules.
It's not hard. It's not a big deal. If your business is as successful as you say it is why don't you have more testing done? Where are all these brands you're supplying? Surely they have tested your stuff?
Source tests are good as Long as they are up to date, but the customers Tests themselves are more important.
I wouldn‘t condemn Chris like that here.

And no, I‘m not sponsored.

I think out of everything, the threatening emails to Meso are what bother me the most.

also the alt accounts being created of the einstein clown guy.
Now imagine what this source will do if you upset them and they have your name and address from a previous order.

Say hypothetically you post a blind test of their product on meso with a bad testing result

I've said it since day 1. This source is a joke

Technically you're not wrong as he has done "some" testing. If you think a source testing only a few of the items they sell is acceptable then your standards for sources are pretty abysmal. If I put 10 cents into my savings account every month I'm saving money right? Technically I am but it means fuck all in the big picture.

Read the above quote directly from the administrator of this website. If you click on the username it will take you to the entire thread. The administrator of this website promotes demanding and pressuring sources to test their products.

A source like this guy will make A LOT of money off of us. It's a drop in the bucket for him to test all of his products and every new batch. It is absolutely a reasonable ask and if he fights back against it, he's either trying to hide something or is too greedy to see the flaw in his business model.
You can lead a horse to water, But you can't make him drink.

This source has repeatedly shown he doesn't listen to client or potential client suggestions. You are absolutely right. He has the potential to make millions here, but unfortunately he has an IQ in the single digits and he acts like he owns meso.

Imagine having the opportunity he has but squandering it because of your ego lol. A true retard.

I hope you all remember how the other major Chinese vendor here started out and how little testing and horrible the replies were to any complaints or mistakes. Give it some time

All I asked for was the in house testing results. That is testing that has supposedly already been done. When the product was made .I just wanted to know the the purity on some of the peptides they offer. Again I was just asking for the in house testing results. I wasn't asking for any new testing. That's OK though I do not care anymore myself. I placed my order with a different source.

Do you think our success needs to be rewarded for testing? Which test? Will you specify it? Say it.

Do the brands we supply need to report to you? Are you asking us to disclose our customer information?
You constantly dodge questions, lie, and act like you run this place. Newsflash chinaman, you don't.
The "buy my untested cheap sweatshop gear or shut up" attitude isn't gonna get you far. It's going to get you laughed out of here to go peddle your shit somewhere else, or it's going to cost you your job as a rep. That is if your company has any sense at all about attracting business.

Your $7 bottles of test and $4 GH don't give you the right to be an arrogant cunt who thinks he can lie and evade his way into lining his pockets.

SMH.....people be like" leave Chris alone. We want to buy thus untested products and test it ourselves " which is cool but why are these people advocates for an illegal drug peddler to maximize his profit..

Another thing is.... I am fairly new to peds , the people on this thread advocating for more testing is all over messo posting about good harm reduction topics( all I do is read through this forum educating myself) the people who are saying the opposite are not contributing to the forum elsewhere. So I'm going to respect the opinion of the latter group.

Inexplicable? Since my first visit to MESO I've never seen a source call these "demands" inexplicable. This is a first foe me.
Usually a new source pops up, and they come with testing and reimbursement for third party testing without having to be asked.
This motherfucker clearly hasn't spent not 5 minutes looking at how sources have been doing business here for YEARS lol

They haven't bothered because they don't give a fuck and all they want is low hanging fruit.
They just come across as lazy, sleazy, entitled.

I hope you all remember how the other major Chinese vendor here started out and how little testing and horrible the replies were to any complaints or mistakes. Give it some time
That took a whole lot of work by the community FOR the community. And still the thread is plagued by shitty standards, slide posts, and non answers from the rep.

Inexplicable? Since my first visit to MESO I've never seen a source call these "demands" inexplicable. This is a first foe me.
Usually a new source pops up, and they come with testing and reimbursement for third party testing without having to be asked.
This motherfucker clearly hasn't spent not 5 minutes looking at how sources have been doing business here for YEARS lol

They haven't bothered because they don't give a fuck and all they want is low hanging fruit.
They just come across as lazy, sleazy, entitled.
Thank you for your comment. Please stick with sources you are comfortable with.

SMH.....people be like" leave Chris alone. We want to buy thus untested products and test it ourselves " which is cool but why are these people advocates for an illegal drug peddler to maximize his profit..

You can lead a horse to water, But you can't make him drink.

This source has repeatedly shown he doesn't listen to client or potential client suggestions. You are absolutely right. He has the potential to make millions here, but unfortunately he has an IQ in the single digits and he acts like he owns meso.

Imagine having the opportunity he has but squandering it because of your ego lol. A true retard.