Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Source tests are good as Long as they are up to date, but the customers Tests themselves are more important.
I wouldn‘t condemn Chris like that here.

And no, I‘m not sponsored.
They never bought anything from us and kept condemning, leaving us baffled. Hahahahahaha

Source tests are good as Long as they are up to date, but the customers Tests themselves are more important.
I wouldn‘t condemn Chris like that here.

And no, I‘m not sponsored.
Sources are only as good as their last test. These are drug dealers. They're not your friends. They're not here to help you. They're here for your money.

Why won't he answer questions? Isn't that dishonest? Should dishonesty be condemned?

They never bought anything from us and kept condemning, leaving us baffled. Hahahahahaha
That's because we don't want to waste our money on your untested junk product. This ain't your board, or your thread, and nobody has to buy your mystery products in order to judge and criticize your low quality shop.

Here's some reading for you. Please attempt to let these points pass through your thick skull:

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

You shouldn't really give a fuck what sources think about it. This isn't for them. It's for everyone else (who is not a source).

There was nothing "harsh" about your post. My comment was merely a reaction to the idea that we should seek out source's input on how to keep them in check.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

I'm not going to buy a damn thing from you and we are going to keep making your thread a mess. If you don't like it meet our standards or go somewhere else. You're a questionable drug dealer and you are the bottom of the totem pole here.

I think people have hammered the point home. Let's see how the rules are followed, but might be worth standing down a little and give him time to plan, remember it's Chinese new year

"From a structural point of view, Semeglutide replaces Ala with Aib at position 8 of the GLP-1 (7-37) chain, replaces Lys with Arg at position 34, and connects Lys at position 26 to an octadecanoic acid fatty chain. Compared with Liraglutide, Semeglutide Chemicalbook has a longer aliphatic chain and increased hydrophobicity, but Semeglutide has been modified with short-chain PEG and its hydrophilicity is greatly enhanced. After modification, PEG can not only bind tightly to albumin, mask the hydrolysis site of DPP-4 enzyme, but also reduce renal excretion, extend biological half-life, and achieve long circulation."

Via Google Translate, you'll just have to take a look.

I didn't realize straight GLP-1 was an option. What's the point, when sema is available?

Any benefit to the short half-life of GLP-1? Like maybe to improve first phase insulin secretion at one meal?

The irony of coming to this board because QSC is raking in so much god damn money here, and then refusing even the most basic advice about how and why QSC made all that money is frankly bizarre.

However good this guy’s sales are it’s not selling out entire batches of HGH in a few days like QSC. Hell, QSC even sold out their 50kit (500 vial) minimums of gh in the Canadian warehouse in under 5 days. Chris here would likely kill to have sales like that, but can’t get over himself enough to understand that the Chinese source with the most robust testing and credits for customer testing will continue to rake in millions, while sales will continue to be meh for Chris (on here at least no idea about elsewhere), but, again, I doubt Changland is selling out whole batches of hgh the week it goes up for sale.

Chris, man, people aren’t even really giving you shit, rather they’re straight up telling you how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. If you had robust testing showing your products quality, credit for user end testing further proving your products quality, domestic reship, better customer service, and a few other odds and ends and at your prices I think you could compete for sales with QSC (by far the biggest vendor on the site).