Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

You can make larger profit on your peptides. The are cheaper than competitors and you can order single vials. If i were you i would start with peptides specifically glp-1 ones
Our profits are not high. Our prices are very cheap and we have no intention of making money through retail. Retailing at this price, apart from the testing fee, actually makes no money.

You can make larger profit on your peptides. The are cheaper than competitors and you can order single vials. If i were you i would start with peptides specifically glp-1 ones
Many people call us to compete, but we are not willing to compete with anyone. Our only competitor is ourselves.

Good news for you guys. Friends in the United States can place orders from our online store and pay to our American account or pay via credit card.

In our online store you need to leave us a message with your order details. We will tell you the total price via email.

Our online store-
ashghshop.com

Last edited:
We plan to invest in test reports.
How much value of reporting is appropriate in Janoshik every month? Any recommendations?

Glad to hear! I’d recommend higher priced raws as suggested above, common peptides, and a few of your higher priced and mixed blend finished oils.

How much value of reporting is appropriate in Janoshik every month? Any recommendations?
Depends if you only wish to sell to dumbasses or to do real business. If you want to do real business test everything or test some things and incentive customers to test the rest. You need to have every new batch tested as well.

Still tho. Pip at 200c/200e from liska left lumps and bad pip. For a long time too with rotation sites. I'd imagine 600 would be sick.
Oh it did? I figured that was smooth with the tc/te mix. Yeah 600 might bite a bit then haha

I remember a source years ago that had te600, I pinned 1.5ml in my quad and It felt like the mob beat me with a bat

If you're open to this, customer blind testing is still preferred. You can set the terms about eligible products, reimbursement procedure, proof/posting results, et cetera.

If you're open to this, customer blind testing is still preferred. You can set the terms about eligible products, reimbursement procedure, proof/posting results, et cetera.
Customer blind testing is definitely not advisable. This will bring in a large number of fake customers who seek profits by increasing the number of reports.

Customer blind testing is definitely not advisable. This will bring in a large number of fake customers who seek profits by increasing the number of reports.
We would rather send low-value free samples to customers to experience the quality for themselves. But the customer needs to pay the shipping fee.

Interested friends are welcome to ask us for free samples, of course the value is relatively low. High value samples require payment.

Price list refer here

View: https://pastebin.com/KL3dK9y6

You can send in great vials for testing and only report the best results. That would be better for your business than reimbursing blind customer tests, which might not be so favorable.

just send the finished vial of oil of a new batch to janoshik like all the sources do its not hard

You can buy one and send a sample to Jano for independent blind customer testing. If reimbursement is a big deal for you, try negotiating with @chrispowders

This is better than just trusting sources to sell you the same batch they tested.