Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

You can buy one and send a sample to Jano for independent blind customer testing. If reimbursement is a big deal for you, try negotiating with @chrispowders

This is better than just trusting sources to sell you the same batch they tested.
@AlexDavis43 I think he can ask you to reimburse for the test, because you are the one promising him.

Conducting additional testing may require additional resources and time. However, I firmly believe that the long-term benefits far outweigh the initial investment. By demonstrating your commitment to product quality and safety you can position your products as the preferred choice among customers on this board.
By investing in comprehensive testing procedures, you could provide the assurance they need to confidently purchase larger quantities of your products.

Conducting additional testing may require additional resources and time. However, I firmly believe that the long-term benefits far outweigh the initial investment. By demonstrating your commitment to product quality and safety you can position your products as the preferred choice among customers on this board.
By investing in comprehensive testing procedures, you could provide the assurance they need to confidently purchase larger quantities of your products.
We will invest a certain amount of money in report testing every month based on the actual situation.

In addition, sending low-value samples for free is also an important investment for us.

Just test every batch of oils you receive. Get it tested from whoever this community trusts most.
You should lower the price of testing first.

Otherwise, it would be more appropriate for us to send low-value samples for free so that buyers can experience them directly.

You should lower the price of testing first.

Otherwise, it would be more appropriate for us to send low-value samples for free so that buyers can experience them directly.

Not my job to lower testing.

They will only pay to send their own best samples for testing. They will not reimburse for blind customer testing.

Just don't get. It what are you afraid of @chrispowders?
Instead of offering "gifts", just offering a fixed amount of store credit.
This way:
Customer test your products, if they're legit you get free marketing and a flood of new orders, and the customers happy knowing his gears what its supposed to.

Offer them a fixed amount of store credit at the very least. We know you can afford it. You just dont want to. It seems to me like you stepped into the wrong market, unprepared and underestimating your audience. That won't change until you build some trust and that's alllll on you

The way I see it al this tread is about
Understanding the differences in mentalities between American and Chinese entrepreneurs mentality.

One of the fundamental distinctions lies in their perception of risk. American entrepreneurs are often celebrated for their willingness to take risks and embrace failure as a stepping stone to success. Failure is seen as a natural part of the entrepreneurial journey, providing valuable lessons and opportunities for growth.

In contrast, Chinese entrepreneurs operate within a cultural context that places a greater emphasis on stability and caution. Chinese society tends to be more risk-averse. Entrepreneurs may be more inclined to seek consensus, mitigate potential pitfalls, and prioritize stability over rapid growth. However, with the rise of China's dynamic market, attitudes towards risk are gradually evolving, especially among younger generations.

In the United States, there is a relatively flat organizational structure, with an emphasis on meritocracy and egalitarianism. Entrepreneurs are encouraged to challenge conventional wisdom, disrupt industries, and defy traditional hierarchies. The startup culture celebrates agility, flexibility, and the ability to pivot quickly in response to market dynamics.

In contrast, Chinese entrepreneurs may navigate a more hierarchical business environment, where respect for authority and seniority is paramount. Confucian values of filial piety and deference to authority can influence decision-making processes, with entrepreneurs seeking guidance and approval from senior figures or mentors.

Long-term planning and strategic vision represent another area of contrast. American entrepreneurs often prioritize short-term gains and rapid scalability, driven by the pressure to deliver quick returns to investors and stakeholders. The startup mantra of "move fast and break things" reflects this ethos, emphasizing agility and adaptability in a fast-paced market environment.

In contrast, Chinese entrepreneurs may adopt a more patient and strategic approach, focusing on long-term sustainability and market dominance. With a deep appreciation for history and tradition, Chinese entrepreneurs may draw upon centuries-old wisdom to inform their strategic vision and decision-making.

Globalization and technological advancements are blurring the lines between cultures, leading to greater cross-pollination of ideas and practices in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.

Hope that reading this will help everyone...even if is a great effort.

@AlexDavis43 @UncleBuns @freedom69 @brutalbuilt @Spaceman Spiff @JabbedUp @Zebedee @HereToTeachAndLearn @nightprowler7 @trtbuilder Why don't you think of ways to reduce the cost of testing? This is really good for the community.
What are you talking about ???

Jano sets the prices for Jano’s testing services …. Obviously …. Not us members.

If you are looking for ways to reduce your costs from using his services, then he gives discount if you buy several tests at one time.

My last comment on this issue - if you want to receive lots of orders through Meso, you need to do regular third-party testing. If you don’t do that, you won’t get many orders. It really is that simple & there is nothing else to say on the matter.

Just received my order @chrispowders !

2 weeks to EU, good communication

Will try it now ;)

Things I like : unbeatable prices, no minimum order quantity, many products available.

Dislike : no SEPA/EUR bank transfert possible, shipping feesIMG_20240216_135701.jpg

Last edited:
@AlexDavis43 @UncleBuns @freedom69 @brutalbuilt @Spaceman Spiff @JabbedUp @Zebedee @HereToTeachAndLearn @nightprowler7 @trtbuilder Why don't you think of ways to reduce the cost of testing? This is really good for the community.

The community has no issues with the prices of testing. Plenty of test being sent in from users and other sources. Some of our domestic sources send samples almost monthly, new batches, etc on top of their customers sending blind samples also. According to you, you have plenty of sales. Jano charges $120 for AAS samples and like has already been explained above reduced rates for multiple samples. Testing your products should be at the top of YOUR priority list when you’re selling things for guys to inject/ingest into their body. I get it at the end of the day these are all underground substances but the market today has really advanced as far as harm reduction goes at least here on Meso.

You decided to join a forum where harm reduction is looked at in a little different light than most. You’ll either get on board or fuck off, just the nature of the beast here. If you want to profit here it’s been explained multiple times how to do that. You may get a few idiots order a kit or two from you but as far as large volume sales you could be getting, well it’ll sort itself out. Folks with brain around here will sit back and see if you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is on the testing or not.