Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

The community has no issues with the prices of testing. Plenty of test being sent in from users and other sources. Some of our domestic sources send samples almost monthly, new batches, etc on top of their customers sending blind samples also. According to you, you have plenty of sales. Jano charges $120 for AAS samples and like has already been explained above reduced rates for multiple samples. Testing your products should be at the top of YOUR priority list when you’re selling things for guys to inject/ingest into their body. I get it at the end of the day these are all underground substances but the market today has really advanced as far as harm reduction goes at least here on Meso.

You decided to join a forum where harm reduction is looked at in a little different light than most. You’ll either get on board or fuck off, just the nature of the beast here. If you want to profit here it’s been explained multiple times how to do that. You may get a few idiots order a kit or two from you but as far as large volume sales you could be getting, well it’ll sort itself out. Folks with brain around here will sit back and see if you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is on the testing or not.
Very well said

@chrispowders So much complaining from you. If you don't want to test your products then don't and we will not buy your untested mystery chemicals. Shit or get off the pot. You think we feel bad for you because testing is expensive? You thought this is a charity board or something? Meet the standards or go find chumps on some other board to peddle to. I don't believe you that you aren't making enough money to test your products. If that's true then you are terrible at business. You grasping for sympathy is pathetic. You are a drug dealer, not a buddy. It's on you to prove your product is legit and to continually prove it.

Will be happy to purchase and send in for testing once you offer reimbursement, like every other reliable source on Meso.

Seems like you are worried about what those results might say when you can't cherry pick vials to send out.

Thanks for the unboxing photos and comments. The experience after use will also be very popular.
Very very few people are going to buy from you here unless you start playing ball with us.
If we had a guarantee that we could make sure you kept consistent (I.e. reimbursement, such as store credit, which is another incentive to keep us coming back) we would stop trying to run you out.

Why is this hard to understand? What is it about your products you're trying to hide?

yes, but the test at janoshik costs 420 USD. Chris would save a lot of money if I bought hgh for a lot of money and had it tested myself. Maybe just his winnings would be gone, but he would have his first decent test
You could buy 1 vial if you really want to fork out the money for testing it you don't have to buy a whole kit

You could buy 1 vial if you really want to fork out the money for testing it you don't have to buy a whole kit
I have no obligation to test it. It was an offer from me so that Chris could save money. He would have his first HGH test. But if you don't want to, you already have it
do you think , I will Pay 420 USD for testing without discount on Next Order ?
For what?
It was a Suggestion from me to Chris

He can just send you legit vials if he knows in advance that you're sending them to Jano.

Defeats the purpose of blind customer testing.
Thats true …
Maybe its good if he gives the Discount of Next Order if a Customer make a blind Test .

Thats the best Option for him. A lot of people will use it

I asked about a discount for HGH to have it tested at janoshik. so it would be a win-win situation. but they rejected it
Thank you for your kindness, we do not accept your suggestion.

Elsewhere on this forum, we've seen you wanting to replace the HGH you have on hand with oils and tablets.

You actually want to place an order of $1,300 and ask us to reimburse the $420 testing fee.

Elsewhere on this forum, we've seen you wanting to replace the HGH you have on hand with oils and tablets.

You actually want to place an order of $1,300 and ask us to reimburse the $420 testing fee.

Look, I don't need to order from you. I wanted to support and have the first HGH test done. if you don't want to, then ok. Keep it up and distribute your fake China tests

This was your answer
IMG_8095.jpeg

Buddys, be careful . I think this source has something to hide

I don't know how big your business is. This would be like 1 in 100-1000 occurrence. Most guys here have no interesting in sending samples for testing even if offered full reimbursement.

Would that cost, one every hundred or thousand orders, destroy your business?

Why are you on a board trying to sell to individuals? You keep talking about how you sell to big suppliers and resellers. That's great, why don't you just stick to that then? You come to this board and demand we accept your Chinese tests that are easily faked and many times have been faked by Chinese companies. You want to sell here you follow OUR rules. Get Jano tests for your products you cheap fuck.

I don't get how you think you're going to do business here without following the same demands we have for every source. Are you stupid are just so arrogant you think you can call the shots?

Let me make it very clear. GET JANO TESTS FOR ALL YOUR SHIT OR FUCK OFF AND GO TO A DIFFERENT BOARD WITH LOW STANDARDS. MESO IS A HARM REDUCTION BOARD, NOT A SOURCE BOARD. YOU FOLLOW OUR RULES.

Anyone buying from you cares more about cheap product than their own health or well being.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SOURCE.