Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Received an order from Chris. Will be sending some primo and anavar for testing within the next month.

Some of you guys really need to find a hobby, you know instead of shouting at a vendor on the internet. Just a suggestion.

Received an order from Chris. Will be sending some primo and anavar for testing within the next month.

Some of you guys really need to find a hobby, you know instead of shouting at a vendor on the internet. Just a suggestion.
Raw or injectable and pills?

And you need a hobby other than cheerleading for a drug dealer.

See how it goes both ways?

And you need a hobby other than cheerleading for a drug dealer.

See how it goes both ways?
How is actually sending something for testing “cheerleading”? I have literally not expressed any positive nor negative feelings towards Changland. I bought from them and will send stuff to Janoshik to figure it out for myself, instead of waiting for Daddy to arrive.

Clearly you took my message personally; says a lot, doesn’t it my man?

This board has gotten so soft on vendors and it's pathetic. It's up to us to hold vendors responsible and demand standards from them. New people come in and think "Oh, meso is great. Look at all these vendors and testing". Then they pussyfoot around and kiss vendor's asses. The reason this board is the way it is is because the guys before us were hard asses and held vendors to high standard. The fact that that's not happening anymore means that the vendors will slide and the quality and the level of testing will go down the shitter.

You aren't buying from Pfizer or Abbot that has regulations and standards. WE are the regulations and standards. These guys are UGL drug dealers. Some of them will sell toilet water if they can get away with it is all they care about is profit and your health and well-being means nothing to them.

You come here and enjoy the fruits of other people being hard asses on vendors, but you don't want to carry the torch. If you get an infection or fucked up from bad product you'll change your tune.

Grow a pair, be a responsible member of a harm reduction board, and quit pussyfooting around and complaining like a little twat. Man up and put some work in to help the cause and improve the UGL scene even more.

This board has gotten so soft on vendors and it's pathetic. It's up to us to hold vendors responsible and demand standards from them. New people come in and think "Oh, meso is great. Look at all these vendors and testing". Then they pussyfoot around and kiss vendor's asses. The reason this board is the way it is is because the guys before us were hard asses and held vendors to high standard. The fact that that's not happening anymore means that the vendors will slide and the quality and the level of testing will go down the shitter.

You aren't buying from Pfizer or Abbot that has regulations and standards. WE are the regulations and standards. These guys are UGL drug dealers. Some of them will sell toilet water if they can get away with it is all they care about is profit and your health and well-being means nothing to them.

You come here and enjoy the fruits of other people being hard asses on vendors, but you don't want to carry the torch. If you get an infection or fucked up from bad product you'll change your tune.

Grow a pair, be a responsible member of a harm reduction board, and quit pussyfooting around and complaining like a little twat. Man up and put some work in to help the cause and improve the UGL scene even more.
Hold tight on this vendor. I just posted test results but they are awaiting moderator approval. Couple of samples are nearly 50% underdosed (peptides.)

Here's some quotes that very much apply to you and your poor thought process on these topics. You obviously do not grasp what meso is about.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

New Members must decide if their primary reason for joining MESO-Rx is:

(1) to help promote harm reduction and steroid education for the community OR;

(2) to profit commercially from the community.

If your intent involves the latter (at any point for any period of time during your participation on the forum), your status will change and your forum privileges will be restricted.

Vendors will have limited access to the forum. Specifically, vendors will only have access to two subforums -- the Analytical Testing subforum and the Steroid Underground subforum.

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.

IMPORTANTLY, if you initially joined the forum with the primary intent to help others in the community but have decided that profiting off others is more important, you must close your account and create a new one for this purpose.

Users can not utilize both a Member account and a Vendor account at the same time. Users must choose which type of account is most important to them as participants in the MESO-Rx forum.

//RESERVED//

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

Every subforum is accessible.

You shouldn't really give a fuck what sources think about it. This isn't for them. It's for everyone else (who is not a source).

This one is very pertinent to you. You are one of the pandering members.
There was nothing "harsh" about your post. My comment was merely a reaction to the idea that we should seek out source's input on how to keep them in check.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

What are you talking about? I’ve submitted lots of things to Janoshik. That’s a far greater contribution than what you’re doing here which is literally just spamming a thread like you’re doing some kind of holy work. You achieve nothing by just badgering a vendor, you achieve stuff by putting your money where your mouth is and sending purchases to Janoshik. If the tests come back as the gear being shit, well I’ll post it and everyone will benefit knowing the gear is shit. But I took the risk. What risk are you taking by writing in all caps? Another one waiting for someone like me or a couple of the other people in this thread who actually do testing.

Another thing, given they are drug dealers, why are you so focused on vendor testing? User testing should be far more valued than vendor testing. As a vendor I can just send a known good sample to Janoshik and get a good report to post. With anonymous user testing - which is what mine will be, because I didn’t mention anything to Changland about Meso nor testing when I made my order, nor can they link my email to my account - at least you get to see what people are actually receiving.

I think that maybe your reading comprehension needs some work too because you’re accusing me of not contributing, but I’m sending stuff to get tested? I don’t understand? Should I just be bitching and moaning at the vendor instead of .. you know, taking some fucking action?

How is actually sending something for testing “cheerleading”? I have literally not expressed any positive nor negative feelings towards Changland. I bought from them and will send stuff to Janoshik to figure it out for myself, instead of waiting for Daddy to arrive.

Clearly you took my message personally; says a lot, doesn’t it my man?
You're attacking people for exactly what the purpose of this board is: Holding sources accountable.

Glad you're sending some items in for testing though!

Another thing, given they are drug dealers, why are you so focused on vendor testing? User testing should be far more valued than vendor testing. As a vendor I can just send a known good sample to Janoshik and get a good report to post. With anonymous user testing - which is what mine will be, because I didn’t mention anything to Changland about Meso nor testing when I made my order, nor can they link my email to my account - at least you get to see what people are actually receiving.

I think that maybe your reading comprehension needs some work too because you’re accusing me of not contributing, but I’m sending stuff to get tested? I don’t understand? Should I just be bitching and moaning at the vendor instead of .. you know, taking some fucking action?
Looks like the user testing just showed they're scumbags as expected. I assume yours will show the same.

You're attacking people for exactly what the purpose of this board is: Holding sources accountable.

Glad you're sending some items in for testing though!
The problem for me is people saying they’re holding up standards, but not actually doing anything other than moaning! Just words, no action. The only way to get a crap vendor off a board is to shove a poor test right in their face. Typing in all caps and name calling achieves absolutely nothing.

What can I say, I’m dieting and hungry and on a bit of tren. I have no patience. I should probably have left out the last part of my original message about getting a hobby, but I’ve said it now.