Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Man, I really wanted this source to be a good one. Mostly because of the versatility of ordering a few vials instead of full kits. He has completely ignored the issue and has not responded to any of the emails that I have sent him about the tests results but it is posting here, because coincidentally, I was the one that provided all the samples for this tests. I would completely avoid this guy. Whoever ordered from this guy, test your shit.

Man, I really wanted this source to be a good one. Mostly because of the versatility of ordering a few vials instead of full kits. He has completely ignored the issue and has not responded to any of the emails that I have sent him about the tests results but it is posting here, because coincidentally, I was the one that provided all the samples for this tests. I would completely avoid this guy. Whoever ordered from this guy, test your shit.
Thank you!!

First round of results in from Jano. Janoshik Analytical
Thank you for posting!

@chrispowders Ignoring everyone’s questions regarding these 2 products with some of the worst results I’ve seen on the two specific products only makes you look guilty and seem like a lying crook.
Everything seems to align perfectly now, with you offering your gifts for blind tests rather then a credit. Ignoring the issue shows your blatant disrespect for the community here and proves you can’t be trusted. I’ll be doing some searching to find out what other forums you source on to share the test results.

Thank you for posting!

@chrispowders Ignoring everyone’s questions regarding these 2 products with some of the worst results I’ve seen on the two specific products only makes you look guilty and seem like a lying crook.
Everything seems to align perfectly now, with you offering your gifts for blind tests rather then a credit. Ignoring the issue shows your blatant disrespect for the community here and proves you can’t be trusted. I’ll be doing some searching to find out what other forums you source on to share the test results.
@chrispowders say something pussy

What are the gifts you’re offering for testing? The other half of the product tested since your shit is half the dosage as advertised.
Not even a piss poor explanation on your behalf.
if your products at least tested well I think your poor customer service may have been a exception people could work around. Now you’ve nothing to back your ass.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I’ve submitted lots of things to Janoshik. That’s a far greater contribution than what you’re doing here which is literally just spamming a thread like you’re doing some kind of holy work. You achieve nothing by just badgering a vendor, you achieve stuff by putting your money where your mouth is and sending purchases to Janoshik. If the tests come back as the gear being shit, well I’ll post it and everyone will benefit knowing the gear is shit. But I took the risk. What risk are you taking by writing in all caps? Another one waiting for someone like me or a couple of the other people in this thread who actually do testing.
I recently posted tests that I did you dumb fuck. I'm not going to waste money on a shit source that won't do initial testing themselves. I really appreciate suggestions but I will continue to post negatively on this thread to pressure this guy to do what he should do and to warn others away from him.

I AM SO IMPRESSED BY THE MASSIVE RISKS YOU ARE TAKING. WHAT A A HERO.

I suggest you just put me on ignore to protect your feelings. I know how hard it is for you to handle all caps but I just can't help myself.

I recently posted tests that I did you dumb fuck. I'm not going to waste money on a shit source that won't do initial testing themselves. I really appreciate suggestions but I will continue to post negatively on this thread to pressure this guy to do what he should do and to warn others away from him.

I suggest you just put me on ignore to protect your feelings. I know how hard it is for you to handle all caps but I just can't help myself.
Lol...Your my dude buns!!

You might actually be retarded!

He simply ignores the miserable test result because he knows there are 2-3 stupid people here from whom he can make another 50 dollars in profit before everything collapses completely