Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

He responded to an email enquiring about 3kg of primo raws. He hasn't gone anywhere. He's still sitting in his sweatshop, behind a screen, rubbing his hands greedily, watching this thread.

Hi Chris :D

Like what, hoping this will blow over??

Maybe, maybe not.

But not the approach I'd take. Own it and fix it, the sooner the better.

I think Chris has a MWF schedule or something. Three or four times a week he comes here and responds/replies in real time for an hour or two. Then touches grass. It's a business model.

You have never placed an order and have been raising all kinds of questions, doubts, and conjectures. This keeps us in a cycle of proving that we are not “thieves.”

And friends who choose to trust us have placed orders many times. Practice is more real than anything else.

We just don't want to take the time to respond to malicious questions. Unless we're a little bored.
@chrispowders So when you are too lazy to adjust the sample price but not lazy enough to give 50% of product when paying the full amount, doesn't that make you a dirty thief? Will you be bored enough to answer these questions?

First round of results in from Jano. Janoshik Analytical
When you first came to us with photos of other groups, we knew what was going on. It just so happened that we had that photo in our hands. Now we are really not sure what you are testing are our bpc157 and tb500. Our bpc157 5mg and tb500 5mg are both close to 6mg. And their raw materials are very cheap. What reason do we have to make 10mg such a low content?

Last edited:
When you first came to us with photos of other groups, we knew what was going on. It just so happened that we had that photo in our hands. Now we are really not sure what you are testing are our bpc157 and tb500. Our bpc157 5mg and tb500 5mg are both close to 6mg. And their raw materials are very cheap. What reason do we have to make 10mg such a low content?

Since you got the test results on February 14th, why did you wait until February 20th to contact us?
February 14 is the day Jano received the sample. Do you need help interpreting the report?
Now you have needed 2 days to answer this stupidity?

Why ask for testing everyday?

just buy from sources that have labtest enough sources with good prices

Every time you talk in this thread the thread will be on the first page of underground

Stop talking en let the thread go dead

He will not do labtesting so please stop asking and just buy from other sources!!!

Dude you’re a fucking piece of trash. How’d I know you were gonna show up with some lame ass excuse and try to blame this dude for holding you accountable. Where’s YOUR test showing your BPC and TB close to 6mg? I’ll wait…..

Are there any tests of their oils?
No this source refuses to test his product... and when customers sent in his products for blind testing they were 50% underdosed with on product on having a 93% purity. Read through the last 5 pages. Source is shit

I didn't come to you. I have never communicated with you outside of this thread. I just shared the results from a group of individuals who were excited about you as a potential vendor. These individuals purchased your products and had them tested. All they WANTED was a new reliable vendoe. Fix your quality control and start testing your products. Look at this as an opportunity.

No this source refuses to test his product... and when customers sent in his products for blind testing they were 50% underdosed with on product on having a 93% purity. Read through the last 5 pages. Source is shit
Yes my brother I saw that but it is only on the peptides knowing that I bought bpc 157, igflr3 and Tb500 from him. I'm a little on it, but I would like to see an oil-based product sent to Janosik to finally have a final idea on this guy.

Yes my brother I saw that but it is only on the peptides knowing that I bought bpc 157, igflr3 and Tb500 from him. I'm a little on it, but I would like to see an oil-based product sent to Janosik to finally have a final idea on this guy.
Well you will have to buy and send it in yourself cause he is definitely not going to. I almost bought some oils from him because I like some of the concentration and blends but he couldn't even produce an in house test fo the. Goodluck k brother.
Peace