Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

What annoys me is that he lies and does not come to deny things, instead he prefers to let his image deteriorate. I have never seen a source here act in such a way.

What annoys me is that he lies and does not come to deny things, instead he prefers to let his image deteriorate. I have never seen a source here act in such a way.
shh.... he is hoping his 50% underdosed test results get buried and people forget.

He scammed the wrong person, someone who actually tests some shit.

2-3 years ago, this dude would have ran out of here holding 2 assholes. Won’t test his shit and won’t reimburse testing, no one spend another penny with this retard, let this fucking cancer die.

Everytime ole Chris here comes to try and defend his bullshit products

joe dirt 2 forum GIF

2-3 years ago, this dude would have ran out of here holding 2 assholes. Won’t test his shit and won’t reimburse testing, no one spend another penny with this retard, let this fucking cancer die.
Agreed. This place has gone soft. I remember days when sources went missing after 2 pages lol.
It's what made me love this place even though I don't really know anyone on here or engage much. The no nonsense culture towards sources and putting them through some fire to weed the shitty ones out was refreshing.

I don't think half the people on here trying to source roids realise what it took to get meso to where it is and why it is the way it is now. No other place like it AFAIK. They don't know how good they got it.

If you are really that clueless to realize there is a pretty big language barrier and he doesn’t realize how some of the things he says sounds dismissive in our language. I have some hgh coming from him and I’ll see how my labs work while using it
He has some older testing on his first page, and on top of that this is how these companies usually run. I guarantee some of the domestic labs in here purchase their raws and gh/peptides from this company and resell for a large profit. Even Liska vouched for them and if you know anything about him he was very strict on these Chinese companies

Comments that didn't age well

If you follow Meso, you know everything we suffer. In fact, those who attack us have never bought our products. They are here to cause trouble. We don't care what they say, they get furious and call us arrogant. We respond to what they say, and they say something else. No matter what their purpose is, it cannot affect us at all. In order to grasp the big picture, we often ignore the negative news that consumes our time. Because they come prepared and their purpose is to destroy. We don’t have to respond to this spam, we just have to do what we have to do. If something goes wrong, we fix it.

Time to fix some shit, Chris

I’m pretty sure Liska purchased his items from him, so there is that. Even if this rep is an idiot there is probably other reps that are more intelligent selling the same stuff
Liska is just a human too and not a perfect one so its not relevant.

Which products do you urgently need to test? We are considering doing a batch of tests.

We would like to test Tirzepatide 20mg, some oils and tablets, and sarms caps.

Which products do you urgently need to test? We are considering doing a batch of tests.

We would like to test Tirzepatide 20mg, some oils and tablets, and sarms caps.

Would be great to see testing for any of the Tirzepatide and Semaglutide as well. Please and thank you.

It is appealing to be able to purchase individual vials. Hope this works out, looking forward to checking out results.

Are we supposed to just believe that blindly? It would help you a ton to include it in your round of testing
hgh 10iu is our main product and we ship a lot every day. If there was a problem our big customers would have told us already.

We had tested it many times before and the results were very good, but we were not on Meso at that time. If you strongly suggest it, it would be okay for us to test it one more time.