Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

So little testing of this guys products. Why risk buying possible sketchy products when their are so many highly tested sources? Lame.

I think people have hammered the point home. Let's see how the rules are followed, but might be worth standing down a little and give him time to plan, remember it's Chinese new year

Time to plan? He’s been here since the beginning of Dec pushing products with a handful of test results and an almost 300 line PasteBin of shit for sale. Any source who comes here should be looking at the success of other sources and what they are doing. It’s not a fucking gray area it’s very Black and White on how to be productive here at Meso. I’m all for international sources with quality products that are testing as I realize they have their place. Dudes been told multiple times by potential customers here exactly what they’d like to see in order for him to make sales and grow his business and he gives no fucks.

Time to plan? He’s been here since the beginning of Dec pushing products with a handful of test results and an almost 300 line PasteBin of shit for sale. Any source who comes here should be looking at the success of other sources and what they are doing. It’s not a fucking gray area it’s very Black and White on how to be productive here at Meso. I’m all for international sources with quality products that are testing as I realize they have their place. Dudes been told multiple times by potential customers here exactly what they’d like to see in order for him to make sales and grow his business and he gives no fucks.
he doesnt even have to do the testing himself if all he says is that he will reimburse members who send oils for testing then thats good too

Test reports for
Tirzepatide
Semaglutide
HGH Frag
IGF1-LR3

Attachments

• Fragment COA HPLC MS 2023071702.pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 99.53% Tirzepatide TH2023050901-1 COA.pdf
    663.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 99.82% Sermaglutide TH2305002 COA.pdf
    200.8 KB · Views: 38
  • B002 20230409-2 igf COA.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 38
Doesn‘t he say that on the First page under point 2?
As far as I know hes vaguely said he's offered "gifts" whatever the fuck that means. Never specified. And later says reimbursement is an inexplicable demand. Go figure.

I think we'd all love a cheap and quality source. Who wouldn't? But if you ask me I want to see some commitment and an effort to come across as honest before I do business.
Im not seeing that right now.

Better buy somewhere else.
What more is there to say than this?

IMO just let the thread die. As it is, the only thing keeping it alive is guys arguing with this source, saying he should do XYZ etc. But XYZ is pretty much SOP for Meso sources, has been for quite some time & no source should really need telling this & certainly not over & over again.

He’s a waste of space & this thread is a waste of your time lads. Let it die & put your efforts to better use, ie chasing up already established sources who are resting on their laurels & have pretty much stopped posting lab tests for their products now they’ve got through the door & a seat at the table.

@chrispowders

They are very cheap and I'm sure their quality is very good, but people here don't want Chinese test results, but from a verified European test laboratory like Janoshik. Too many Chinese test results were different. e.g. The laboratory from China showed 99% purity and the HGH test at Janoshik showed 88% and impurities. Believe me, you will make so much money if you have your products tested properly

@chrispowders

They are very cheap and I'm sure their quality is very good, but people here don't want Chinese test results, but from a verified European test laboratory like Janoshik. Too many Chinese test results were different. e.g. The laboratory from China showed 99% purity and the HGH test at Janoshik showed 88% and impurities. Believe me, you will make so much money if you have your products tested properly
The purity of HGH cannot be 100%. If it is 100%, it must be fake. Only unprofessional people can do such a thing.

@chrispowders

And how are you sure the quality is very good? Feelz report? Or maybe the products just look really good to you? Legit testing is the only way to know and they don't have much of it.

And how are you sure the quality is very good? Feelz report? Or maybe the products just look really good to you? Legit testing is the only way to know and they don't have much of it.
was my English that bad? use google translate. but yes, that's what I mean. Chinese laboratory tests are of no use here. they could be fake. at the best tested at janoshik

We plan to invest in test reports.
How much value of reporting is appropriate in Janoshik every month? Any recommendations?
Spend some time looking at your competition for a baseline. You will see that as you begin to increase testing you should begin to see volume increase. If you decide to stop being an arrogant asshole, you will probably see an increase with that too. Dealing with a pleasant vendor who carries tested products will always be preferable to the opposite.

Sponsors

Latest posts