Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

He has done testing.
Technically you're not wrong as he has done "some" testing. If you think a source testing only a few of the items they sell is acceptable then your standards for sources are pretty abysmal. If I put 10 cents into my savings account every month I'm saving money right? Technically I am but it means fuck all in the big picture.

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

Read the above quote directly from the administrator of this website. If you click on the username it will take you to the entire thread. The administrator of this website promotes demanding and pressuring sources to test their products.

A source like this guy will make A LOT of money off of us. It's a drop in the bucket for him to test all of his products and every new batch. It is absolutely a reasonable ask and if he fights back against it, he's either trying to hide something or is too greedy to see the flaw in his business model.

A source like this guy will make A LOT of money off of us. It's a drop in the bucket for him to test all of his products and every new batch. It is absolutely a reasonable ask and if he fights back against it, he's either trying to hide something or is too greedy to see the flaw in his business model.

Reimbursement for blind customer testing would be better for everyone.

Full reimbursement regardless of testing results.

Source testing = "trust me bro, that's the same gear we sold you" <- not a good business model.

Reimbursement for blind customer testing would be better for everyone.

Full reimbursement regardless of testing results.

Source testing = "trust me bro, that's the same gear we sold you" <- not a good business model.

I agree with this also. The testing on his end is just a solid way to even get members….at least members who’ve been here for a min a way to even get to that point. Even though I enjoy seeing sources do their own Jano test periodically plus the blind customer testing. Those two things correlating with each other equals lots of money for said source. I do much prefer the blind customer testing posted though. There’s just no incentive for that currently. Combine that with him even refusing to show their own in house testing should just be a huge red flag for anyone with common sense.

I agree with this also. The testing on his end is just a solid way to even get members….at least members who’ve been here for a min a way to even get to that point. Even though I enjoy seeing sources do their own Jano test periodically plus the blind customer testing. Those two things correlating with each other equals lots of money for said source. I do much prefer the blind customer testing posted though. There’s just no incentive for that currently. Combine that with him even refusing to show their own in house testing should just be a huge red flag for anyone with common sense.

At this point, mandatory source testing just seems like hazing or rite of passage stuff.

Requiring a source to guarantee reimbursement for blind customer testing in exchange for permission to advertise here seems better, for all of us.

*disclaimer: I'm not a high horse moral superior. God no.

But as far as these requirements to gain credibility here are concerned, blind customer testing makes way more sense than:

"vendor sends in best gear for testing and 'trust me bro'"

If I put 10 cents into my savings account every month I'm saving money right? Technically I am but it means fuck all in the big picture
Sure the testing he has done is nothing compared to the wide range products.
But here is the thing, you should always test the gear you received and at these prices you can save to perform your own testing.
Not saying he shouldn’t do more testing. He has done the bare minimum. If you have a problem with his unwillingness to do more, you can always use another source. No need for everyone getting offensive about it.

At this point, mandatory source testing just seems like hazing or rite of passage stuff.

Requiring a source to guarantee reimbursement for blind customer testing in exchange for permission to advertise here seems better, for all of us.

*disclaimer: I'm not a high horse moral superior. God no.

But as far as these requirements to gain credibility here are concerned, blind customer testing makes way more sense than:

"vendor sends in best gear for testing and 'trust me bro'"
No one will require us to reimburse for testing. That is not a rule here. Sorry to inform you.

We told you many times now we offer gifts for reimbursement.

We followed the rule and uploaded 8 tests so far. We have more planned in the future.

We have been doing this for very long time now, we offer quality product at cheap prices. We use good stoppers, seals and caps too.

You may place an order with us and try it or you can stop commenting on my thread.

This is our business, not yours. Stop telling us how to run it. We have many satisfied customers including some brands you know of haha, but we don’t need to share that information because we don’t have to and they are our respected clients.

Sure the testing he has done is nothing compared to the wide range products.
But here is the thing, you should always test the gear you received and at these prices you can save to perform your own testing.
Not saying he shouldn’t do more testing. He has done the bare minimum. If you have a problem with his unwillingness to do more, you can always use another source. No need for everyone getting offensive about it.
I disagree he has done the bare minimum. Not even close.

I can and do perform my own testing. I would like to see a rise in baseline standards for all sources which will benefit us greatly and any sources who rise to higher standards will see financial gain as well. There's a reason the sources who test constantly are doing the most sales. Ideally the source tests every batch and members randomly test their stuff and share their findings. Sources that reimburse for testing generally have the most customer tests and the highest customer confidence. They make more money because of this and people are willing to pay more for the quality assurance.

If you want to use questionable products because of cheap prices that's your business. That is not the MO of this board though. I agree that being offensive isn't a good method for pushing testing standards. Being critical and consistently pressuring a source who is sub par is a good thing though.

Pushing the standards for sources higher is one of the top priorities for harm reduction.

A couple more quotes from that thread I pointed you towards. These are from the Administrator.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

@chrispowders No response? I really do want to see other direct Chinese vendors be competitive. You're going to have to meet the market here on our terms though. We aren't going to get bored and go away.

I can and do perform my own testing. I would like to see a rise in baseline standards for all sources which will benefit us greatly and any sources who rise to higher standards will see financial gain as well. There's a reason the sources who test constantly are doing the most sales. Ideally the source tests every batch and members randomly test their stuff and share their findings. Sources that reimburse for testing generally have the most customer tests and the highest customer confidence. They make more money because of this and people are willing to pay more for the quality assurance.
By bare minimum I mean the bare minimum to get access to this board. And I totally agree that more testing increases quality for us and sales for the business.
All i am saying is we should argue in a good manner. And the fact that the low prices allow for private testing. A source can always be 100% on point with testing and still sell bunk gear. The only way to counteract that is doing third party testing.
Chris not providing reimbursement for third party testing is a huge problem for me personally.

Let us ignore you for a moment while we deal with urgent orders and quotations first. You play for a while first.
I see you are still hoping that if you ignore the members here they will go away. Don't forget is says "subscriber" under your handle. This isn't your board or your thread.

Gotta run but see you soon. 1000004090.gif

Last edited:
I think out of everything, the threatening emails to Meso are what bother me the most.

also the alt accounts being created of the einstein clown guy.

No one will require us to reimburse for testing. That is not a rule here. Sorry to inform you.

We followed the rule and uploaded 8 tests so far. We have more planned in the future.

We have been doing this for very long time now, we offer quality product at cheap prices. We use good stoppers, seals and caps too.

You may place an order with us and try it or you can stop commenting on my thread.

This is our business, not yours. Stop telling us how to run it. We have many satisfied customers including some brands you know of haha, but we don’t need to share that information because we don’t have to and they are our respected clients.

That's fine. I'm a customer. I don't care how many source tests you post.

But if you're gonna play the testing card, best with reimbursing for blind customer testing.

I see you are still hoping that if you ignore the members here they will go away. Don't forget is says "subscriber" under your handle. This isn't your board or your thread.

Gotta run but see you soon. View attachment 277168
what to do? To be honest, we were a little scared to show up. It seems that you made an appointment with a group of people on the playground, waited for us to show up, and then planned to beat us up.

Hey bro, we accept pre-orders and will restart shipping after February 18th.

Suddenly the English has improved.
Start testing your shit regularly or fuck off, as per the rules.
It's not hard. It's not a big deal. If your business is as successful as you say it is why don't you have more testing done? Where are all these brands you're supplying? Surely they have tested your stuff?

More people should pay for testing what they buy rather than lazily relying on the vendor to do it for them. Vendor tests are important, but customer tests even more so. I wonder how many people shouting for vendors to do more testing have actually even sent something to Janoshik?