Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Pretty much telling people to pound sand repeatedly and no kind of reimbursement for HPLC testing is what’s going to prevent you from really blowing up sales here. You know MONEY….the one thing you seem mostly concerned about. You could be making substantially more of that.

The only way prices like this make sense for a lot of people including myself is large bulk orders. Like my QSC orders are never less than say 5 kits of finished oils. You have a more impressive list of compounds but a shit attitude and realistically almost zero testing compared to the giant list of raws and premade compounds. Even if you simply implement some kind of reimbursement for customers a lot of these guys would bite on the offer and in turn you get free marketing by (hopefully) accurate testing results. Wtf part of this are you not tracking on? Everytime you post it’s just more and more red flags.
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your opinions and concerns, but we already have satisfied customers and will continue to operate how we do.

As mentioned in our opening, we currently offer gifts for reimbursement, if that changes in the future it will be updated on here.

Just got the order today, first reached out on 17.1., ordered 20. january, recieved tracking on 21. and got product 7.2., Europe, so 18 days from ordering to recieving. I have no analysis, just “proof” that you do get something bpc and tb-500 hopefully

Attachments

• IMG_3410.jpeg
    IMG_3410.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3411.jpeg
    IMG_3411.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your opinions and concerns, but we already have satisfied customers and will continue to operate how we do.

As mentioned in our opening, we currently offer gifts for reimbursement, if that changes in the future it will be updated on here.

So what do I have to do to get some soup

Just got the order today, first reached out on 17.1., ordered 20. january, recieved tracking on 21. and got product 7.2., Europe, so 18 days from ordering to recieving. I have no analysis, just “proof” that you do get something bpc and tb-500 hopefully
Thanks for the touchdown picture, enjoy the products and let us know how it goes.

Touchdown guys, 19 days to Europe, Italy. Everything on point, all that i ordered Is present, many compliments to chris and if the products work well you are my new favourite source Brother
IMG_20240208_134134.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback.

@chrispowders can you post your in house testing for your products such as 24iu hgh would like to see some kind of testing for purity, dimmer , really interested in placing an order but what to know what the products you have test at. I understand thT you do not want to do a lot of extra testing but can we at least see your in house testing results on your products?