Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I know it used to exist 5 years ago. What do you mean doesn’t exist? No raws around or no one carrying a finished product?

I don't remember ever seeing nandrolone base, but what would be the point?

More potent neurosteroid for powerlifting than test base or halo?

Buddy, attacking a source or people buying from them isn't the purpose of this forum either.

If it's purpose is harm reduction and properly vetting sources that requires actual effort.

Continually making up scenarios that "might" happen doesn't take effort. It also doesn't help anyone. As invested as you appear, I like to believe you're putting in effort though.

Personally, I don't care who buys what and from who. However, like most people I would like to see more testing. I have spent money on testing some of their products, but I haven't received the results yet.

Have you bought anything from this source? If so what were the test results? If you haven't, why not?

You don't even have to go to the previous page to see my gripe. Are you doing this on purpose?

Chrispowders lied and continues to lie and evade questions, and i'm supposed to have tested something now?

I don't remember ever seeing nandrolone base, but what would be the point?

More potent neurosteroid for powerlifting than test base or halo?
I’ve used it and it’s very effective. Hits hard and fast but I was injecting it 2x per day. Dictator also made it in transdermal years ago and I like that. But- you are correct - most don’t see the point of injecting 2x per day when you can just get NPP. I used to love short esters and bases but multiple pins per day get ridiculous unless you’re a pro.

If you follow Meso, you know everything we suffer. In fact, those who attack us have never bought our products. They are here to cause trouble. We don't care what they say, they get furious and call us arrogant. We respond to what they say, and they say something else. No matter what their purpose is, it cannot affect us at all. In order to grasp the big picture, we often ignore the negative news that consumes our time. Because they come prepared and their purpose is to destroy. We don’t have to respond to this spam, we just have to do what we have to do. If something goes wrong, we fix it.

If you follow Meso, you know everything we suffer. In fact, those who attack us have never bought our products. They are here to cause trouble. We don't care what they say, they get furious and call us arrogant. We respond to what they say, and they say something else. No matter what their purpose is, it cannot affect us at all. In order to grasp the big picture, we often ignore the negative news that consumes our time. Because they come prepared and their purpose is to destroy. We don’t have to respond to this spam, we just have to do what we have to do. If something goes wrong, we fix it.
As long as they talk about you...it means you are relevant.
Screenshot_20240205-070856_Chrome.jpg

How do I get a price list? I didn’t see your email on the first post,

Haha I love this low class Chinese drug dealer pretending he's fighting some holy war. You're a joke.

Do you offer products not listed?

How is your HGH so cheap?

Do you plan to do more testing?
Any source here that will regularly test their finished products would gain a massive amount of trust from the community here, and in turn I'm sure they would make a serious amount of money. Just some food for thought.

And I'm confused, on line 180 of your list it says ampules/vials. Do you mean breakable glass amps or actual vials or bottle of oils?

Probably just orders bulk international. The 10 IU option showed good testing.

More testing is the new default plan, although customer blind testing is superior. This source has offered to reimburse testing costs. So it's on you now.

Paid on 1/27, got tracking on 1/30, and package was delivered today 2/5. I’m in mid Atlantic US, so they either have a domestic warehouse or that’s the fastest package I’ve ever received from Asia. Can’t vouch for products yet, but shipping and communication were on point.

Paid on 1/27, got tracking on 1/30, and package was delivered today 2/5. I’m in mid Atlantic US, so they either have a domestic warehouse or that’s the fastest package I’ve ever received from Asia. Can’t vouch for products yet, but shipping and communication were on point.

Tbh I thought they were a domestic reshipper.

We do not promise to reimburse testing costs. What others say cannot replace ours. What everyone says is only responsible for themselves, not us.

Excluding holiday factors, it now only takes about 6 to 14 days to send a package from China to the United States.

Any source here that will regularly test their finished products would gain a massive amount of trust from the community here, and in turn I'm sure they would make a serious amount of money. Just some food for thought.

And I'm confused, on line 180 of your list it says ampules/vials. Do you mean breakable glass amps or actual vials or bottle of oils?

@chrispowders

Can you answer my questions please?

Also will you definitely NOT offer any incentive for customer testing?
That's a red flag if so.

Yes. We offer products not listed.

Why our HGH so cheap? How to tell you? Do others need a reason to make more money?

We will do more testing when necessary.

The ampoule like this
amps.jpeg