Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

He doesn’t like answering questions because he doesn’t want to be held to anything he says, he likes to stay slippery.

If anything goes wrong with this guy he’ll try to slip out of any responsibility
Quite frankly that’s just speculation. I don’t see any evidence of any dishonesty.

Quite frankly that’s just speculation. I don’t see any evidence of any dishonesty.
They mostly seem fine - but posting Janoshik tests with the verification codes blurred out so you literally can't verify them is dishonest. Whether it's intentionally dishonest or not is up for debate.

They mostly seem fine - but posting Janoshik tests with the verification codes blurred out so you literally can't verify them is dishonest. Whether it's intentionally dishonest or not is up for debate.
You do know with the verification codes you can see who ordered it and that would show a customers email address. So it makes sense to not want to show it due to the customer not wanting that info out there

There are a few guys that think continually think they're "vetting sources" by trying to act like Sherlock Holmes constantly creating drama and trying to uncover some hidden agenda.

They'll continue moving goal posts, spamming posts, and providing no benefit community. At least we've progressed from calling him a scammer to calling him autistic. I sure have found value in that.

This guy definitely sucks at communicating, and more testing would be nice. Its coming, will take time though.

You do know with the verification codes you can see who ordered it and that would show a customers email address. So it makes sense to not want to show it due to the customer not wanting that info out there
You can ask Janoshik to have it anonymized. Stop making lazy excuses.

There are a few guys that think continually think they're "vetting sources" by trying to act like Sherlock Holmes constantly creating drama and trying to uncover some hidden agenda.

They'll continue moving goal posts, spamming posts, and providing no benefit community. At least we've progressed from calling him a scammer to calling him autistic. I sure have found value in that.

This guy definitely sucks at communicating, and more testing would be nice. Its coming, will take time though.
It's almost like this is a HARM REDUCTION FORUM. Keep being a shill for drug dealers though.

You can ask Janoshik to have it anonymized. Stop making lazy excuses.
Not an excuse, how many times has a person posted jano results and displayed their personal email address? At least 50% of the time, it’s not lazy. It’s called not jumping to a conclusion with zero proof

This guy definitely sucks at communicating, and more testing would be nice. It’s coming, will take time though.
Many times there’s been blurred out tests people post for whatever reason they feel a need to hide the verification key and the tests ended up not being faked or stolen. Jano commented on one recently with crossed out verification stated the person didn’t want that email address known.

Yes he can work on the way he presence him self that’s been shit since day one.

He is actually autistic, i'm not saying it as an insult.

Let's see how much you guys enjoy dealing with an autistic person with a chip on his shoulder when your order goes sour. Then you can look back on these posts and wonder why you didn't pick up on the hints any sooner.

He is actually autistic, i'm not saying it as an insult.

Let's see how much you guys enjoy dealing with an autistic person with a chip on his shoulder when your order goes sour. Then you can look back on these posts and wonder why you didn't pick up on the hints any sooner.
why shouldn't it work?

1706998842485.png

He's still got Nand base on the price list even though he admitted it was an error, and then started getting shitty with me because i asked.

Someone is going to order that and find out a few weeks later that it's not in stock, and good luck getting anywhere with an autist.

View attachment 276698

He's still got Nand base on the price list even though he admitted it was an error, and then started getting shitty with me because i asked.

Someone is going to order that and find out a few weeks later that it's not in stock, and good luck getting anywhere with an autist.
Regardless of whether the oils are good or peptides, it doesn't matter :)

I'm Sorry with this, but almost 99% of the customers doesn't care about It, by the way i'm waiting my package and trust me when It Will arrive i Will try the oils and i Will do a detailed review

I'm glad you're doing this; I'm looking forward to the results. I also ordered something, and at least it was quickly dispatched, with fast service.

People use a burner for that.

Look, we don't accept any excuses here for hiding the truth. It's very convenient for sources to bring up security reasons like this. Okay, fair enough. Then don't post that shit, because it has no value.

It only shows your info if you want it to. You simply put to be anonymous when filling out the order info. You can put whatever you want on each info line of the report, except for the test results of course.

View attachment 276698

Others ask via email and we have it. You ask, we don't have it.

You're just looking for someone who talks nicely and obeys you, and doesn't expect others to do things right.

It's almost like this is a HARM REDUCTION FORUM. Keep being a shill for drug dealers though.
The shill thing is so dumb.

You must be a shill for another source that's why you're here causing drama.

See? Extremely stupid, anyone can do it, and only idiots run around calling people that when people seem to disagree with them.

Nothing you're doing is preventing harm, that takes actual effort. Calling people names and being a broke investigative detective isn't cutting it.

Go order something from this guy, test it and bust him. Then you'll be useful to the community. We both know that's not happening though. Continue spamming and calling people Shills .