Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I guess I missed out on the 20% discount. Just my luck. I can confirm everything from my order was accounted for. Including the labels I wanted only on specific items(I attached the pic for some of my labeled items).

Communication was solid, T/A was 6 days. Can’t comment on quality yet. Will report back to everyone in 5 weeks or so with some bloodwork.

I have been waiting on another order from a different source in the same country that still hasn’t shipped my order. 32 days and counting.

So in the meantime that is why I give Changland a try.

Attachments

• IMG_8617.jpeg
    IMG_8617.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 104
I guess I missed out on the 20% discount. Just my luck. I can confirm everything from my order was accounted for. Including the labels I wanted only on specific items(I attached the pic for some of my labeled items).

Communication was solid, T/A was 6 days. Can’t comment on quality yet. Will report back to everyone in 5 weeks or so with some bloodwork.

I have been waiting on another order from a different source in the same country that still hasn’t shipped my order. 32 days and counting.

Blood values do not provide any information about what is actually contained in which dose.

Do you really want to take this stuff? At the end you inject yourself with pure olive oil

Hope to see good results on test c tests, i'm using It and i Hope It Is good

As far as I can tell all the oils are labeled "Live Well Pharma", a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer in Panama.
Simple Google search turned up complaints on other boards within seconds.

I thought this was a Chinese source?

As far as I can tell all the oils are labeled "Live Well Pharma", a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer in Panama.

wtf LWP is linked to a literal Rothschild? lol that's shady as fuck.

At best he is a drop shipper and definitely is not associated with any pharmaceutical company!