Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Some people are more boring than we realize, which is why we don’t bother to respond.
We should not respond to those who come with bad intentions.
We welcome those who come with a desire to solve problems.
I dont think the vast majority of us have bad intentions. We all want to see you offer some type of incentive for blind testing. But you aren't willing to offer us anything in return. It would be a win for you and a win for the customer seeing some type of credit or reimbursement. Its Chris's way or the fucking highway.

Some people are more boring than we realize, which is why we don’t bother to respond.
Everybody on here has tried solving a problem with your testing and testing credit and you assume were all here to attack you.

What is it you consider 'Solving Problems" then?

Good to hear. What do you plan to HPLC test and when? When will you incentivize customers to blind test?

For bulk orders, any dosage shortfalls will be made up by us. Only for bulk orders.

We never use so low purity raw. All more than 98% or 99%.
I have no doubt your raws test 98%-99%. Did you ever think your engineer could be fucking up and adding more filler then what is called for and its throwing off the entire finished product? something is getting fucked somewhere based off the recent test or the customer received 5mg vial and not a 10mg vial they purchased.

And by “bad intentions” he means anyone & everyone who with a 3rd party test showing his products are significantly underdosed.

I have no doubt your raws test 98%-99%. Did you ever think your engineer could be fucking up and adding more filler then what is called for and its throwing off the entire finished product? something is getting fucked somewhere based off the recent test or the customer received 5mg vial and not a 10mg vial they purchased.
That person bought a lot of samples of different varieties, and only tested the doses of bpc 10mg and tb500 10mg, which were nearly half. However, bpc and tb500 are not blind tests. How can we prove that what he took for testing was ours? Why doesn't he publish tests for oils and tabs? And he used other people's pictures to trouble us before the test.

Because there are too many boring people, for individuals, we try to increase the minimum order quantity to 1,000 US dollars, and there is no discount. For brands, wholesalers, and store owners, we are happy to give discounts and there is no minimum order quantity limit.

That person bought a lot of samples of different varieties, and only tested the doses of bpc 10mg and tb500 10mg, which were nearly half. However, bpc and tb500 are not blind tests. How can we prove that what he took for testing was ours? Why doesn't he publish tests for oils and tabs? And he used other people's pictures to trouble us before the test.
This is not accurate. Other tests came back in scope. However, you have given zero support to the customers (not me) for the negative test results. Blame, deflect, deny. Treat your customers well, deal with the eventual issues, and reap the rewards. You've done none of this. What's your missing is the potential opportunity you have here. Your list is incredible. Your pricing is great. But until you start to treat your customers well and deal with the shortcomings of your manufacturing this community will never support you in earnest. You could be a leader with your product offering, but your relegated to the dust bin of shitty overseas vendors who don't give a shit about building trust and relationships. A quick buck..take it or leave it.

Because there are too many boring people, for individuals, we try to increase the minimum order quantity to 1,000 US dollars, and there is no discount. For brands, wholesalers, and store owners, we are happy to give discounts and there is no minimum order quantity limit.
I don't know who or what is doing your translation, but it is not working.

We are also happy to develop local sales representatives in each country.

We can do drop shipping for online stores, there is no minimum order quantity limit.

For individuals, please do not contact us if the amount is less than 1,000 US dollars.

We can do drop shipping for online stores, there is no minimum order quantity limit.

For individuals, please do not contact us if the amount is less than 1,000 US dollars.

You are a fucking moron…..

Goodbye Christopher, thanks for playing dumbest vendor of the year. I know it’s an early start but I certainly foresee you holding at least a top three spot!

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

He also tested your 24iu hgh and 10mg tirzepatide which came out great. It’s not fake

Can we finally see the results of the hgh 24 or the oils so that we can all be fixed?
They are not published yet. I have just seen the cropped version and i am not allowed to share that yet. It should be released at the end of month at it’s latest.
The underdosed tests are shares for the safety of the customers.

They are not published yet. I have just seen the cropped version and i am not allowed to share that yet. It should be released at the end of month at it’s latest.
The underdosed tests are shares for the safety of the customers.
But this is worse than a series on Netflix my friend.

Back on the win 100mg Ripped 300 none of them do the PIP. As I said before, our friend and I think that our dear friend @chrispowders sells Qingdao and that Pharmaqo takes it from him. So if our theory is good, its products do the job

I'm going to give my personal opinion, if that's what I think about the products, that this one sells the same thing as Pharmaqo, so I prefer to buy less expensively for the same thing. Please note that Pharmaqo is a good lab for their oils.