Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I've ordered from him before without any issues(only orals). He replies quickly, and the quality of the oral products is good with competitive prices. Experiencing one or two minor issues doesn't necessarily indicate he's a scammer; it's common for all vendors. Additionally, I haven't come across many negative reviews or tests, nor have I seen anyone posting negative test results about his oral products here. If anyone has any negative tests about orals please post it or share the link maybe I missed them.

Maybe the orals will test well, I don't know. Price list also looks good.

He's an unpleasant asshole, but he's not the first unpleasant asshole on MESO. So whatever.

Reimbursing people who bought underdosed shit or those who do blind customer testing? I guess time will tell if he wants to be a source or a good source.

Maybe the orals will test well, I don't know. Price list also looks good.

He's an unpleasant asshole, but he's not the first unpleasant asshole on MESO. So whatever.

Reimbursing people who bought underdosed shit or those who do blind customer testing? I guess time will tell if he wants to be a source or a good source.
Dude could literally quadruple his business in weeks if he just got on board with testing protocols and would take care of the issues. It's CRAZY. Someone from this board needs to jump in and be his US based sales rep. Maybe they can talk some sense into him.

Dude could literally quadruple his business in weeks if he just got on board with testing protocols and would take care of the issues. It's CRAZY. Someone from this board needs to jump in and be his US based sales rep. Maybe they can talk some sense into him.

Good point. Like I said, they have a good price list. I'm still saying this despite Chris insulting me out of the blue.

Now they just need the other stuff (testing reimbursement, etc.).

A US dom warehouse would be awesome. Maybe a collaboration. Prices on some products still look good (US dom prices always a little higher but there's a good starting point here).

I’m not standing up for this dude but from what I see in all 69 threads, many people complain about Chris because he wouldn’t let these “potential customers” taking advantages from him. The price is already low as it is and people are still asking for discounts and reimbursement to use/test his products for free or fraction of the costs. If u don’t like his way of doing business, don’t buy from him, continuously attack him because he won’t let u ripped him off looked cheap and meaningless to me.

Last edited:
I’m not standing up for this dude but from what I see in all 69 threads, many people complain about Chris because he wouldn’t let these “potential customers” taking advantages from him. The price is already low as it is and people are still asking for discounts and reimbursement to use/test his products for free or fraction of the costs. If u don’t like his way of doing business, don’t buy from him, continuously attack him because he won’t let u ripped him off looked cheap and meaningless to me.
You sound dumb af, but not surprising for a fresh newbie jumping to the defense of a bum ass drug dealer.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Those people are not going to be our customers, we don't need that. We select our clients.

He’s a dropshipper, how exactly is he going to “get on board with testing protocols”?

Look at all of his responses in this thread and it’s clear he doesn’t know anything and can’t do anything besides show you the current price list

Ill give Chris a good review. My order took 9 days. The product seems solid, although I have not paid for testing. Good communication. Will use him again.

@chrispowders I'm with you brother... to be honest, a test was shit, maybe it's a mistake that can happen.

Give us the opportunity to test more and reimburse the tests in the form of a discount on the next order. Think about it

Another alt account from Chris powders.