Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Not my decision. I participated myself and waiting for the actual results is a bummer. But they tested on point so what is the need for the results
Personally I would like to know if it is indeed 24ui which came out of the result or more or less, so I will base myself on that to make my mixture and my calculation with the bacwater

He seems like a drop shipper with no real sway within the factory if any testing is confirmed as being out . Better off buying from made in china and skipping this middleman

He is a drop shipper and has nothing to do with the factory! Scammer!!!!
You are so awesome. Can you buy something from a factory? Can you get a good price? Can you find the factory? Even when you shop online, you are buying fakes.

When you are incompetent or unable to provide value, it is better to keep your mouth shut instead of chattering endlessly.

Last edited:
Posting potentially personally-identifying information is prohibited.
You are so awesome. Can you buy something from a factory? Can you get a good price? Can you find the factory? Even when you shop online, you are buying fakes.

When you are incompetent or unable to provide value, it is better to keep your mouth shut instead of chattering endlessly.
Scammer alert! Why would you have wire transfers sent to a personal account in a city nowhere near where your “factory” is?

Wait until someone with a large order runs into problems, through no fault of their own, and watch this slime bag scammer run and hide!

Last edited:
Scammer alert! Why would you have wire transfers sent to a personal account in a city nowhere near where your “factory” is?

Wait until someone with a large order runs into problems, through no fault of their own, and watch this slime bag scammer run and hide!
You are welcome to go to the factory to pick up the goods in person.

Here, @Aminoez.

Chris, really? This guy still wants to order from you even after all this shit.

I've ordered from him before without any issues(only orals). He replies quickly, and the quality of the oral products is good with competitive prices. Experiencing one or two minor issues doesn't necessarily indicate he's a scammer; it's common for all vendors. Additionally, I haven't come across many negative reviews or tests, nor have I seen anyone posting negative test results about his oral products here. If anyone has any negative tests about orals please post it or share the link maybe I missed them.

Last edited:

Sponsors