Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Why don't you stick to brand owners, wholesalers, and online sources then and piss off. This forum is for harm reduction and most of the buyers here are individuals. This place isn't for you. Or I guess stay for our entertainment value? It is mildly entertaining seeing you get so irritated about getting a hard time because you're a crappy source for individuals.

If Chris offered testing reimbursement he'd have an order from me. I'll give a new source a chance regardless of their demeanor.

But I'd still test it.

The thing is, other sources have the same products I want with customer testing or reimbursement at the same or lower price.

No harm no foul. I'm not a big fish so this doesn't matter to their business model.

As I said, our main customers are brand owners, wholesalers, and online store owners. We have given over all our individual clients to you. You should do your own thing well on behalf of your source and protect your individual customers. If you still can't do it well, I suggest you change source.
@Millard why is this allowed to continue? This clown has shown nothing but contempt for this community and it's members. They are adamantly against standards in service and safety that Meso was known to foster.

@chrispowders You should definitely go look at Rido's old shop thread. He tested or had tests available for all his product and he talked shit in the way we like. He did TONS of business. Your business model of being a tool, not testing anything, and trying to discredit customer tests will amount to jack squat here.

1000004379.gif

@chrispowders You should definitely go look at Rido's old shop thread. He tested or had tests available for all his product and he talked shit in the way we like. He did TONS of business. Your business model of being a tool, not testing anything, and trying to discredit customer tests will amount to jack squat here.

View attachment 278469
Every test is posted boost customers. Look at the other chinese sources that have alot of testing.

QSC, BST. So much posted testing.

This source talks like a nonsense politican, reading over the thread its just pure double-speak. clearly a shady buisness man/group who decided to venture into the business without a customer first approach. Also doesnt understand that there is already established compitition and people can generally see through bullshit and also have memories of shady shit going on in this space.
Meso is a harm reduction forum at its core, people have the right to complain and take their own saftey seriously, even if what they are buying is not FDA approved.
Sources are here for money (cool) but why the FUCK do you expect people to put any trust in you with this type of communications.They were here before you and they want answers to their questions. Your trying to seem cheap but add on 50-80 usd shipping for no reason other then the fact that "im already a bulk supplier to way more important people and im giving you peasants the oppurtunity to buy from me" Your an absolute nobody with zero history anyhwere apart from the little group of middle aged chinese men you shceme with.
if your a drop shipper cool, but dont pretend your some big time lab that can offer the world, you cant even get basic tests and refuse to 3rd party test compensation, cheapskate its for your own good and everyone elses. Had such potential but just underestimated the people in this forum. now go translate this and use chatgpt to bake up your dumb reply ya dumpling.

X is the other "famous" chinese vendor, 50usd is their shipping fees from China and it doesnt seem disturbing people buying from them

Why are some of you still arguing with this clown???

He’s made it blatantly clear that he isn’t going to change his policies & practices to suit member priorities (which is his prerogative, to be fair). How many more times do you need to be told this?

Everything that needs to be said has already been said a dozen times or more.

Seriously, the best thing you guys can do now is …. absolutely nothing. By this I mean just STFU & then this thread will hopefully die its natural death - it’s hardly awash with customers after all, is it?

Sponsors