Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

We will provide testing reimbursement to all brands, wholesalers and online store owners.

If you had all these brands, wholesalers, and online store owners to offer this shit to you wouldn’t be here constantly trying to push sales to individuals. You’d be making enough money where individual sales would be an unnecessary burden and hassle (profit speaking.) Get out of here with the bullshit

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to offer testing reimbursement then send bunk gear.

That'd be the shittiest exit scam ever. Who would go to all that trouble for what, a couple hundred bucks?
He does not offer reimbursement for tests. he only offers these for LARGE CUSTOMERS. So customers who are not represented here in the forum or customers who he doesn't even have.

He did it cleverly because that way he could act as if he had offered tests

He does not offer reimbursement for tests. he only offers these for LARGE CUSTOMERS. So customers who are not represented here in the forum or customers who he doesn't even have.

He did it cleverly because that way he could act as if he had offered tests

Oh, shit. I didn't catch that. Good call.

We will provide testing reimbursement to all brands, wholesalers and online store owners.
Why not private buyers? If your model is business to business, I think you are on the wrong forumn. @Millard can we drum this guy out of here? He is not interested in providing private consumers the same level of quality control to customers without a wholesale relationship.

Why not private buyers? If your model is business to business, I think you are on the wrong forumn. @Millard can we drum this guy out of here? He is not interested in providing private consumers the same level of quality control to customers without a wholesale relationship.
Meso does not ban anyone (be they sources or members) unless they break the rules …. & there are no rules about how retail & wholesaler customers should get the same incentives etc from sources advertising here. I’ve already explained this to you in another post - that @Millard doesn’t pick & choose who can or can’t have a thread here is what differentiates Meso from source boards.

For the third (& hopefully last time) - if you want this source off Meso, STFU & just let this thread die & disappear - it’s only you guys attacking Chris that is keeping it alive.

Stop being so paranoid man

@chrispowders sorry but I think that until 3rd party janoshik tests come up, everybody's here will lynch you. You should try make a thread on french meso rx, people are nicer there
Not paranoid at all - you're a new poster who only exists to post in the thread of one of the shittiest sources on this site. It speaks for itself.

BTW - can you post your tests? Since you said all of your stuff is legit I assume you have testing to back that up.

@chrispowders sorry but I think that until 3rd party janoshik tests come up, everybody's here will lynch you. You should try make a thread on french meso rx, people are nicer there
Hey Chris! Nice to meet you over your Fake Account . Every Body knows That your Account . Every Post (Without one) is in this Thread :)

Hey Chris! Nice to meet you over your Fake Account . Every Body knows That your Account . Every Post (Without one) is in this Thread :)
You are just someone who wants to place an order for $1,300 but wants us to reimburse you for the $420 testing fee. When we didn't meet your request, you turned into a resentful woman and kept nagging.

You are just someone who wants to place an order for $1,300 but wants us to reimburse you for the $420 testing fee. When we didn't meet your request, you turned into a resentful woman and kept nagging.
Chris, you could have made a counter offer and taken half and I would have done it. It's sad that such dealers are here

Why are you so afraid to have your products tested? You know you products has bad quality and are underdosed

You are either a shill or very naive. Have you thought through what happens if we let UGL vendors do as they please and we just treat them all "nicely". They will take advantage of you and sell you tainted/bogus/dirty gear. Do you think these guys give a shit about you or your health? They are here for money and that's it. There's a reason Meso is known for having good, trustworthy, and high quality vendors and it's not becaus of soft attitudes. You're probably here because of the high standards for vendors, but you want to degrade that because we should all be "nice" to these untrustworthy drug dealers. This forum probably isn't for you.