Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Why are some of you still arguing with this clown???

He’s made it blatantly clear that he isn’t going to change his policies & practices to suit member priorities (which is his prerogative, to be fair). How many more times do you need to be told this?

Everything that needs to be said has already been said a dozen times or more.

Seriously, the best thing you guys can do now is …. absolutely nothing. By this I mean just STFU & then this thread will hopefully die its natural death - it’s hardly awash with customers after all, is it?
I know this is counter productive because its giving another bump, but yeah. Stop engaging with this scumbag.
They dont fit the bill of what's expected of sources here. They haven't even tried despite multiple opportunities. If that doesn't tell you guys they dont give a fuck about doing honest business idk what will. Fools will be fools I guess.

Do NOT let those cheap prices blind you like I already know they are boys. Plenty of other reliable sources out there.
Roids are cheap these days, who the fuck would bother with a trade off of pwell established sources just for a dubious source solely because his shit is cheapest around?

This will be my last post in here. We've put enough fire on this mf and they continue to lie and think we're not clever enough to see them for what they are.

Adios. @chrispowders Fuck. You.

Do you have any lab results for your MK677 and SARMS?

Let him get back to you on that one. He’s busy getting plane tickets for his pow wow with Jano where they will iron out a business deal profitable for all parties involved. Afterwards he will return home and tell us how much he learned and how committed he now is to testing.

We have test reports for Sarms raw materials, and their purity are above 99%. We put the raw materials in proportion according to the dose.

Welcome to request raw material test reports from us via email.
„We put the raw materials in proportion according to the dose.“ :p:p

But Is It possible that no one can test his oils and tablets? Because If they are Just a Little bit underdosed as he shows in the tests there Is no problem but i want to know

But Is It possible that no one can test his oils and tablets? Because If they are Just a Little bit underdosed as he shows in the tests there Is no problem but i want to know
How about you do the testing you want to see? Personally, I'm not going to waste time and money on this guy unless he does some legit testing himself. Sitting around waiting for other people to do testing is silly. Step up to the plate and do some yourself.

We will provide testing reimbursement to all brands, wholesalers and online store owners.
There are so many words I want to dedicate to you, but only one describes it all... Chinese donkey

You have not big Brands as customers , and you are afraid that individuals will test it and the truth will come to light

Go away from meso , we need trustful seller here