Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

You should read going back about 20 pages before making a decision. I would be very careful. Buyer beware!
I have my places that I get my gear from, but they aren't getting back to me. Tore my bicep and can't get in for an mri until later this month. This is a random order for gh. Becoming a pain in my ass though, about to just pay full price for some to get started until someone gets back to me. Thanks for the heads up, customer service is big for me and everyone else is taking their sweet ass time.

I've ordered from him before without any issues(only orals). He replies quickly, and the quality of the oral products is good with competitive prices. Experiencing one or two minor issues doesn't necessarily indicate he's a scammer; it's common for all vendors. Additionally, I haven't come across many negative reviews or tests, nor have I seen anyone posting negative test results about his oral products here. If anyone has any negative tests about orals please post it or share the link maybe I missed them.
Our determination is to insist on good quality control, provide the fastest service response, and maximize the benefits to our customers. There are some unpleasant sounds on this road, but it doesn't matter.

I have my places that I get my gear from, but they aren't getting back to me. Tore my bicep and can't get in for an mri until later this month. This is a random order for gh. Becoming a pain in my ass though, about to just pay full price for some to get started until someone gets back to me. Thanks for the heads up, customer service is big for me and everyone else is taking their sweet ass time.
What others say is not important, what matters is what is done. You should experience it yourself.

Our determination is to insist on good quality control, provide the fastest service response, and maximize the benefits to our customers. There are some unpleasant sounds on this road, but it doesn't matter.
What about testing to confirm your quality control at your “factory?” Oh, I apologize, you neither have a factory or testing….,

@HereToTeachAndLearn You should go back to your own work, do your own quality control, speed up delivery, and actively respond to your customers. Denigrating others doesn't help you grow yourself.
So do you do any testing? Answer the question, dumbass! Where is your testing? Sorry, I forgot that drop shippers don’t generally do testing because they are not actually part of a factory team.

Show anything concrete that you are associated with an actual factory, with quality control and testing and I will take everything back.

I don’t have customers as I produce for my personal use, dumbass. As a result, I want to help prevent people from being hurt and scammed by a dumbass such as you.

Explain to everyone why you want wire transfers to be sent to a personal bank account, that has nothing to do with your “factory” in a city far away from the city your “factory” is in? Explain that, dumbass!

Last edited:
Explain to everyone why you want wire transfers to be sent to a personal bank account, that has nothing to do with your “factory” in a city far away from the city your “factory” is in? Explain that, dumbass!

As I said, our main customers are brand owners, wholesalers, and online store owners. We have given over all our individual clients to you. You should do your own thing well on behalf of your source and protect your individual customers. If you still can't do it well, I suggest you change source.

As I said, our main customers are brand owners, wholesalers, and online store owners. We have given over all our individual clients to you. You should do your own thing well on behalf of your source and protect your individual customers. If you still can't do it well, I suggest you change source.
Another non-answer! Beware! The first time any order has an issue, this scammer will run and hide.

QSC may delay reshipping according to their own defined schedule, but they have an established history of making things right.

Mike at Beast, has shown he will make things right when there is an issues, no matter how small.

Even, Hutech, which has a less than perfect history, has shown they will eventually make things right.

What have you shown? A drop shippers price list and a personal bank account in China that has nothing to do with the company you claim to be associated with. And no testing!

Good luck, scammer!!!!!

Why don't you stick to brand owners, wholesalers, and online sources then and piss off. This forum is for harm reduction and most of the buyers here are individuals. This place isn't for you. Or I guess stay for our entertainment value? It is mildly entertaining seeing you get so irritated about getting a hard time because you're a crappy source for individuals.