Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Got results back from AB. The tren and growth are good the test E was 400 came back at 340mg and the sust was 500 came back at a whopping 335mg/ml which I thought was weird because it’s cheaper then the sust 250
How much do you spend on these reports? We will be happy to give you some discount on your next order as compensation.

After such a long time, have you used it so little? I remember you just bought a few vials
i don't know if i am the right guy you meant but i bought 13 vials, doing 900/1000mg per week, nice gains, used the dbol also and letrazole, first time using letrazole, so more effective then arimidex, all bought from you

Dear sir, you have the best prices on tirzepatide. Don't you think it would be a good idea to get some testing for it?

Dear sir, you have the best prices on tirzepatide. Don't you think it would be a good idea to get some testing for it?
Can you recommend an authoritative institution for us to test? Don’t give false or random results.

To our knowledge, there are not many labs with the capability to test peptides.

Can you recommend an authoritative institution for us to test? Don’t give false or random results.

To our knowledge, there are not many labs with the capability to test peptides.
If the labs have the ability to test, it is best to do a blind test instead of labeling the samples