Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I just saw Generic Asias results from them and they were pretty close to the janoshik ones they have for the same batches. Maybe they got lucky I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll send the test E and sust to jano too I have the same vials I sent to AB
Please do. Pretty curious if AB is decently accurate or not

They are making trouble here, confusing logic, and maliciously slandering sources to achieve their invisible goals.
My invisible goal is to let people know you’re a scammer:

https://janoshik.com/tests/img/NJH1IS06TV8ALYG2XKF5.png Your under dosed bpc157. 1/2 the marketed amount.

Janoshik Analytical Your under dosed tb500 that’s also a cruddy 93% pure. 1/2 the marketed amount.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/img_1437-png.284582/ Your under dosed Test E 400. 3/4 the marketed amount.

@Millard Seriously, Meso should delete users like @Var1 . They are making trouble here, confusing logic, and maliciously slandering sources to achieve their invisible goals. It’s clear from all the reviews they leave that they either represent someone else’s product or receive money through other means. The source serves the community with the best quality, price, delivery and service, but there is such a group of saboteurs in the community. This seriously defeats the purpose of the community to serve everyone.
You are wrong. Rules are clear here. Sources have to test their stuff. You did not test anything yet and most tests by customers came back underdosed (some Peptides and oils).

You as a source are shit. Only god knows whats inside in most of your products since you dont test anything.

update list, add sema 20mg, 30mg

Semaglutide 2mg $4.3/vial
Semaglutide 5mg $7/vial
Semaglutide 10mg $12/vial
Semaglutide 20mg $19/vial
Semaglutide 30mg $26/vial
Tirzepatide 5mg $7/vial
Tirzepatide 10mg $12/vial
Tirzepatide 20mg $19/vial
Tirzepatide 30mg $26/vial
Retatrutide 10mg $28/vial
Retatrutide 5mg $22/vial

View: https://pastebin.com/KL3dK9y6

We have caps in many colors, are you worried about the color? Then why didn't you tell me when you placed the order?
@chrispowders Now you’re just being facetious. Obviously I don’t care about the colour of the caps, I care about what’s inside.

It’s concerning to me that I ask you what colour the 24iu HGH caps are and you give me an emphatic response, “grey”. Then the story changes and you have multiple colours. I don’t doubt that you have multiple batches and the colours can vary between batches, nor that you produce a lot of HGH per week. I’m doubting that what you sent me is in fact 24iu despite what it says on the box.

You’re probably a smart guy, wouldn’t you wonder what’s in the vials in your fridge if the seller can’t accurately describe the product they sent you?

I’m a customer that has bought from you a handful of times. Just because I ask you a question it doesn’t make me an asshole.

I’m buying drugs on the internet, I’m fully aware of that. I don’t trust you, I don’t trust anyone I buy from. That’s why I tested your oils myself. That’s why I’m double checking the HGH. Now, if I didn’t do that I would in fact be an asshole. A stupid one. I’m neither of those things.

Let’s see what colour vials turn up with my latest order. I’m betting on blue, but maybe they’ll be grey. If they’re grey I’ll happily apologise to you publicly.

It’s a shame because buying from you is always a very smooth, positive experience; but then communicating with you here is entirely painful.

@chrispowders Now you’re just being facetious. Obviously I don’t care about the colour of the caps, I care about what’s inside.

It’s concerning to me that I ask you what colour the 24iu HGH caps are and you give me an emphatic response, “grey”. Then the story changes and you have multiple colours. I don’t doubt that you have multiple batches and the colours can vary between batches, nor that you produce a lot of HGH per week. I’m doubting that what you sent me is in fact 24iu despite what it says on the box.

You’re probably a smart guy, wouldn’t you wonder what’s in the vials in your fridge if the seller can’t accurately describe the product they sent you?

I’m a customer that has bought from you a handful of times. Just because I ask you a question it doesn’t make me an asshole.

I’m buying drugs on the internet, I’m fully aware of that. I don’t trust you, I don’t trust anyone I buy from. That’s why I tested your oils myself. That’s why I’m double checking the HGH. Now, if I didn’t do that I would in fact be an asshole. A stupid one. I’m neither of those things.

Let’s see what colour vials turn up with my latest order. I’m betting on blue, but maybe they’ll be grey. If they’re grey I’ll happily apologise to you publicly.

It’s a shame because buying from you is always a very smooth, positive experience; but then communicating with you here is entirely painful.
Actually communicating with you is a waste of our time. Look at how ridiculous your question is.

Actually communicating with you is a waste of our time. Look at how ridiculous your question is.
It’s ridiculous for a customer to want to know if what they’ve paid for is what they’ve received? What planet do you live on? I really hope something got lost in translation.

I’ll get it tested and we’ll see who has been wasting the other person’s time.

It’s ridiculous for a customer to want to know if what they’ve paid for is what they’ve received? What planet do you live on? I really hope something got lost in translation.

There's 101 pages of doubts yet you still order from him. What did you expect? He is a piece of shit. Look at how he is talking to you. He has no fucking clue what he sent to you. It could be anything, most likely underdosed rHGH.

There's 101 pages of doubts yet you still order from him. What did you expect? He is a piece of shit. Look at how he is talking to you. He has no fucking clue what he sent to you. It could be anything, most likely underdosed rHGH.
I saw orals, oils, peptides and cheap HGH all in one place. I took a risk and it mostly paid off, except (potentially) for the HGH.

Also I’m pretty sure the 24iu was tested by some testing group and it came back at around 28iu, but the caps weren’t blue. My issue with this seller is that I now believe he’s been knowingly sending me the wrong HGH, because none of my vials have grey caps.

He is just another Tracy, they’re the same. At this point however it does look like at least Tracy sends out products which are what he says they are.

@chrispowders is such a little bitch. I'm honestly shocked anyone buys from him. There are several Chinese sources on MESO right now who test their products and have great CS. Chris is a moldy cunt.

Exactly who knows. How can you put out such a statement without anything to back it up.