Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

@Millard Seriously, Meso should delete users like @Var1 . They are making trouble here, confusing logic, and maliciously slandering sources to achieve their invisible goals. It’s clear from all the reviews they leave that they either represent someone else’s product or receive money through other means. The source serves the community with the best quality, price, delivery and service, but there is such a group of saboteurs in the community. This seriously defeats the purpose of the community to serve everyone.
You’re an absolute moron , I don’t defend, promote or get paid by anyone. I only look at your thread for the laughs, as for quality, testing and service your company is a joke and doesn’t meet meso standards. If you really want to know I use qsc for oils , jy for orals and now lobster for hgh and peptides , for quick orders I use chilton. All of which test there products and has better sales representation than you! The way you carry off on here you will get zero customers very soon, most customers you have now is because they where intrigued by your product list but slowly over time we will all see its shit gear once more testing is done .

@Millard Seriously, Meso should delete users like @Var1 . They are making trouble here, confusing logic, and maliciously slandering sources to achieve their invisible goals. It’s clear from all the reviews they leave that they either represent someone else’s product or receive money through other means. The source serves the community with the best quality, price, delivery and service, but there is such a group of saboteurs in the community. This seriously defeats the purpose of the community to serve everyone.
Fuck you. You're a crap source who doesn't test you products. Ban yourself you dull minded turd. Remember how I said I would be polite? Once you start doing things like this, you can go fuck yourself.

The thing that makes no sense to me is that the 24iu was tested at almost 28iu back in December. Caps were yellow at the time. I ordered in January and got blue caps. Again in March and got blue caps. Fine, could be a different batch. But I’m being told 24iu caps are grey, and that hasn’t changed recently. So either Chris has no clue what he’s talking about, which I doubt, or there’s some deliberate misdirection going on. The fact that he’s so aggressive about it makes me think it’s the latter, to me it seems like he’s reacting because he’s been caught out.

Anyone order 10iu over the last few months? What colour were the caps?

The thing that makes no sense to me is that the 24iu was tested at almost 28iu back in December. Caps were yellow at the time. I ordered in January and got blue caps. Again in March and got blue caps. Fine, could be a different batch. But I’m being told 24iu caps are grey, and that hasn’t changed recently. So either Chris has no clue what he’s talking about, which I doubt, or there’s some deliberate misdirection going on. The fact that he’s so aggressive about it makes me think it’s the latter, to me it seems like he’s reacting because he’s been caught out.

The only ones I’ve ordered from them is the 15iu ones and it’s only because they’re the cheapest per iu for some reason but anyway they were a lime green color

@Millard in all seriousness, this vendor should be removed from meso full stop! They have been proven time after time not to sell what they advertise, refuse further testing and has an attitude where most of us want to punch a hole through his skull. Allowing him/them isn’t harm reduction to sell on here .
1716688107060.png
Scammers get to be here just like everyone else, its just our job to make sure everyone knows they are scammers.

You’re an absolute moron , I don’t defend, promote or get paid by anyone. I only look at your thread for the laughs, as for quality, testing and service your company is a joke and doesn’t meet meso standards. If you really want to know I use qsc for oils , jy for orals and now lobster for hgh and peptides , for quick orders I use chilton. All of which test there products and has better sales representation than you! The way you carry off on here you will get zero customers very soon, most customers you have now is because they where intrigued by your product list but slowly over time we will all see its shit gear once more testing is done .
Please speak less. If we tell you the truth, you will be the most embarrassed. Because you know nothing. Hahahahaha

Please stop embarrassing yourself by spinning around in circles. Our shipment volume is large, and the hgh 24iu on hand now has a gray cap.

Please tell the truth. Unless it's a big secret.

What is this big secret?
It seems that you have never compared whether there is any difference, so you can say such funny things. It would be no fun if we brutally uncovered the truth. That's it, we are very busy and won't play with you now.

If the quality is not good, why do you buy from us repeatedly? If you think we are unprofessional and don’t even know what we are sending you, then why do you still dare to use it? Are you an individual user or a trader? Please remind us who you are in the email so that we will no longer accept your order.

If the quality is not good, why do you buy from us repeatedly? If you think we are unprofessional and don’t even know what we are sending you, then why do you still dare to use it? Are you an individual user or a trader? Please remind us who you are in the email so that we will no longer accept your order.
How am I supposed to know the quality of HGH based feeling alone? I’m not one of those people who says they can tell if something is good HGH or not. I cannot tell the difference between using 5iu vs 10iu.

I doubt you by default, I already explained that. I’m buying drugs on the internet. If I didn’t doubt you I’d be foolish. But I started to truly doubt you when you couldn’t tell me the colour of the caps. I then asked if they had changed colour recently, but you said no. You now seem to claim that they have. Can you not see how this would put nothing but doubt in my mind?

The oils are good, I got them tested. The NPP 150 is in fact 100mg/ml, but for the price I can’t complain. Both primos are good.

I also never said you were unprofessional, I have no idea. All I know is that you say grey and I all I see is blue.

No need to worry about who I am, I won’t be back for more now that you’ve shown me how you handle a little conflict.

How am I supposed to know the quality of HGH based feeling alone? I’m not one of those people who says they can tell if something is good HGH or not. I cannot tell the difference between using 5iu vs 10iu.

I doubt you by default, I already explained that. I’m buying drugs on the internet. If I didn’t doubt you I’d be foolish. But I started to truly doubt you when you couldn’t tell me the colour of the caps. I then asked if they had changed colour recently, but you said no. You now seem to claim that they have. Can you not see how this would put nothing but doubt in my mind?

The oils are good, I got them tested. The NPP 150 is in fact 100mg/ml, but for the price I can’t complain. Both primos are good.

I also never said you were unprofessional, I have no idea. All I know is that you say grey and I all I see is blue.

No need to worry about who I am, I won’t be back for more now that you’ve shown me how you handle a little conflict.
hgh is a very old product. Our prices are very good, but what’s the point if we still fake them? After all, there are so many products to choose from in the chemical pharmaceutical industry.

Sorry, I'm a rough guy and not very good at speaking softly.

No matter what, I wish you good luck in the future.

hgh is a very old product. Our prices are very good, but what’s the point if we still fake them? After all, there are so many products to choose from in the chemical pharmaceutical industry.

Sorry, I'm a rough guy and not very good at speaking softly.

No matter what, I wish you good luck in the future.
You can’t speak English either

Why OP is like this? Did you guys bully him? Is he on Tren?
I think he was born a dick head. Just a heads up, he doesn't test his products and he's an asshole. There are way better Chinese sources on meso with better prices and they test their products.

That is unfortunate, you are holding this guys hand to be civil and help and he is kicking dirt in your face. I really dont get it at all. You are asking very reasonable questions.

Guys!!! Read the last few pages before purchasing on how he handles things, and his products are not dosed correctly!