Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Do you need us to make it clear?

If you want a test report, go and test it yourself. We're not going to play this stupid game.
Then keep not making as much money as your competitors here? Iduno what to tell you… JY and Sigma Audley are crushing you in terms of sales because they’re actually playing ball with the community, and they started after you.

Got it though. Too cheap and stupid to realize how much money you’re loosing being so obtuse.

Then keep not making as much money as your competitors here? Iduno what to tell you… JY and Sigma Audley are crushing you in terms of sales because they’re actually playing ball with the community, and they started after you.

Got it though. Too cheap and stupid to realize how much money you’re loosing being so obtuse.
Are you attacking us because you're worried that we don't make enough money? That really worries you. Thanks.

Are you attacking us because you're worried that we don't make enough money?
I didn’t attack you until you were an ahole to me for no reason. I was honestly hoping to see you thrive like your competitors, because healthy competition from Chinese vendors makes things better for everyone. Sadly, you’ve chosen to be belligerent and ignorant about what would make you and the community stronger.

No matter. If you’re too much of a dullard to do even the most basic harm reduction for the community then I’ll happily point everyone to your under dosed test results and remind them that your other Chinese competitors have similar or better prices. As well as testing.

https://janoshik.com/tests/img/NJH1IS06TV8ALYG2XKF5.png Your under dosed bpc157. 1/2 the marketed amount.

Janoshik Analytical Your under dosed tb500 that’s also a cruddy 93% pure. 1/2 the marketed amount.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/img_1437-png.284582/ Your under dosed Test E 400. 3/4 the marketed amount.

Buyer beware.

Last edited:
@songsofpyramids Put away your stupid games. Real buyers all know that you are cheating together and defrauding everyone of their money through testing.
Oh I see. You mean like this customer of yours who seems pretty convinced you conned him?
Reason I ask is that I’ve been buying what I thought was 24iu HGH from you since January, and the caps were blue. Are you able to shed some light on this @chrispowders ?

I’d bet money you sold that customer 10iu vials claiming they were 24iu because your whole operation screams selective scammer.

How am I defrauding or cheating anyone by asking you to do proper testing on your gear and pointing out your previous scamming?

Last edited:
@Millard in all seriousness, this vendor should be removed from meso full stop! They have been proven time after time not to sell what they advertise, refuse further testing and has an attitude where most of us want to punch a hole through his skull. Allowing him/them isn’t harm reduction to sell on here .

@Millard in all seriousness, this vendor should be removed from meso full stop! They have been proven time after time not to sell what they advertise, refuse further testing and has an attitude where most of us want to punch a hole through his skull. Allowing him/them isn’t harm reduction to sell on here .
@Millard Seriously, Meso should delete users like @Var1 . They are making trouble here, confusing logic, and maliciously slandering sources to achieve their invisible goals. It’s clear from all the reviews they leave that they either represent someone else’s product or receive money through other means. The source serves the community with the best quality, price, delivery and service, but there is such a group of saboteurs in the community. This seriously defeats the purpose of the community to serve everyone.

Oh I see. You mean like this customer of yours who seems pretty convinced you conned him?

I’d bet money you sold that customer 10iu vials claiming they were 24iu because your whole operation screams selective scammer.

How am I defrauding or cheating anyone by asking you to do proper testing on your gear and pointing out your previous scamming?
What to deceive him? The cap is the wrong color? We do a batch of over 50000vials hgh every week and the cap color may be different for each batch. This quantity does not include some custom orders. Some brand customers want caps with their logos, and some big customers have special requirements for caps, etc. We do not determine dosage by cap color. Your IQ really worries mom.