Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I've only really seen microbial testing done on peptides on a certain discord.

Typically any of these types of testing should be able to get done in the USA, just send vials in as veterinary b vitamin samples for microbial and sterility testing. There's a ton of other tests we can do here in the states as long as it's not qualitative/quantitative anabolic testing I would think
i am actually getting a sample of my homebrew checked by my sister who works as a lab supervisor in a hospital. the harmful substance test and trhe sterility test. would have cost me 410 with jano

Sterility testing. Good grief.

Make sure no airborne bacteria get on the needle after you withdraw it from the vial and before you stick it in your ass.

Bubble boys.

The only bubble boy here is uncle buns. He doesn’t like changland cause they don’t listen to the rules per se.

Well I guess they followed the absolute minimum guidelines and that was it.

So now unclebuns tries to fear monger people and say their oils are probably not even sterile ! and how he believes the one dude who wasted $120 on a test to send in a sugar pill and claim Changland send out fake anavar.

The only work around for this would be for meso to change the rules and say vendors need to do a certain number of tests in a certain time frame or they are not allowed to be here. (eg 3 test a month, or whatever the goal is ).

Other than that I don’t see the problem with a vendor sticking with the minimum of testing as long as you as a consumer are okay with that.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.
Millard won't remove a vendor unless they egregiously break some rules like ripping people off, doxing, serious stuff like that. He lets the story underground be the wild wild West and allows both great and shit vendors like this one exist. He has said repeatedly is up to the members to hold vendors accountable. If you look back at the very start of this thread, he did show a few Jano tests so that must have been him stepping over the very low bar to entry.

I guess every time Chris posts we just Hit his thread demanding tests and whatever other criticisms apply at the time. I think when he doesn't post national activity here we just let it slither back into its cave. If he posts then we just spray it down the same stuff.

Last edited:
Millard won't remove a vendor unless they egregiously break some rules like ripping people off, doxing, serious stuff like that. He lets the story underground be the wild wild West and allows both great and shit vendors like this one exist. He has said repeatedly is up to the members to hold vendors accountable. If you look back at the very start of this thread, he did show a few Jano tests so that must have been him stepping over the very low bar to entry.

I guess every time Chris posts we just Hit his thread demanding tests and whatever other criticisms apply at the time. I think when he doesn't post national activity here we just let it slither back into its cave. If he posts then we just spray it down the same stuff.
Dick pics it is then lol.