Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I've only really seen microbial testing done on peptides on a certain discord.

Typically any of these types of testing should be able to get done in the USA, just send vials in as veterinary b vitamin samples for microbial and sterility testing. There's a ton of other tests we can do here in the states as long as it's not qualitative/quantitative anabolic testing I would think
i am actually getting a sample of my homebrew checked by my sister who works as a lab supervisor in a hospital. the harmful substance test and trhe sterility test. would have cost me 410 with jano

Sterility testing. Good grief.

Make sure no airborne bacteria get on the needle after you withdraw it from the vial and before you stick it in your ass.

Bubble boys.

The only bubble boy here is uncle buns. He doesn’t like changland cause they don’t listen to the rules per se.

Well I guess they followed the absolute minimum guidelines and that was it.

So now unclebuns tries to fear monger people and say their oils are probably not even sterile ! and how he believes the one dude who wasted $120 on a test to send in a sugar pill and claim Changland send out fake anavar.

The only work around for this would be for meso to change the rules and say vendors need to do a certain number of tests in a certain time frame or they are not allowed to be here. (eg 3 test a month, or whatever the goal is ).

Other than that I don’t see the problem with a vendor sticking with the minimum of testing as long as you as a consumer are okay with that.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.
Millard won't remove a vendor unless they egregiously break some rules like ripping people off, doxing, serious stuff like that. He lets the story underground be the wild wild West and allows both great and shit vendors like this one exist. He has said repeatedly is up to the members to hold vendors accountable. If you look back at the very start of this thread, he did show a few Jano tests so that must have been him stepping over the very low bar to entry.

I guess every time Chris posts we just Hit his thread demanding tests and whatever other criticisms apply at the time. I think when he doesn't post national activity here we just let it slither back into its cave. If he posts then we just spray it down the same stuff.

Last edited:
Millard won't remove a vendor unless they egregiously break some rules like ripping people off, doxing, serious stuff like that. He lets the story underground be the wild wild West and allows both great and shit vendors like this one exist. He has said repeatedly is up to the members to hold vendors accountable. If you look back at the very start of this thread, he did show a few Jano tests so that must have been him stepping over the very low bar to entry.

I guess every time Chris posts we just Hit his thread demanding tests and whatever other criticisms apply at the time. I think when he doesn't post national activity here we just let it slither back into its cave. If he posts then we just spray it down the same stuff.
Dick pics it is then lol.

Bro back to shilling huh? I’ve reposted a bunch of bad tests from them. What’s he pay you in? Crappy riddles?
How am I shilling ?

did u read what I said ? Or did u just have autistic hissy fit and respond with ur emotions ?

If a source follows the minimum guideline and the rules don’t state they need to have a certain number of tests in a certain time frame then no rules are broken

If the consumer is okay with their source only doing minimum testing then okay keep ordering from them. If the consumer doesn’t like that then find a different source.

But to make up rumors about it not being sterile cause they don’t test as much as unclebuns wants, is child’s play.

How am I shilling ?

did u read what I said ? Or did u just have autistic hissy fit and respond with ur emotions ?

If a source follows the minimum guideline and the rules don’t state they need to have a certain number of tests in a certain time frame then no rules are broken

If the consumer is okay with their source only doing minimum testing then okay keep ordering from them. If the consumer doesn’t like that then find a different source.

But to make up rumors about it not being sterile cause they don’t test as much as unclebuns wants, is child’s play.
Don’t you know this is in changland’s gear. Courtesy of Ghoul’s pic.

Attachments

• IMG_9739.png
    IMG_9739.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 8
First source to make the equivalent of the “tequila worm” gets all my money
Who knows what’s in their stuff, probably covid carrying worms too but since there’s recent testing we will never know. It’s the Russian roulette of injectables you never know what you’re getting.

Who knows what’s in their stuff, probably covid carrying worms too but since there’s recent testing we will never know. It’s the Russian roulette of injectables you never know what you’re getting.
In whose stuff ?

Changlands stuff ? It’s the same as JY and Pharmaqo.

I’d upload some pics of the vials seals, stoppers, and caps for comparison but I don’t feel like doing that.

Unless u really want me to ? I can later

In whose stuff ?

I’d upload some pics of the vials seals, stoppers, and caps for comparison but I don’t feel like doing that.

yes please do include pictures why wouldn't you to prove your mute point,,,,,, lmao

In whose stuff ?

Did you test it? I think JY and Pharmaqo test their stuff, your source no idea.

How am I shilling ?

It’s obvious with your weird tortured defense of this scamming vendor. Iduno what to tell you bud…

Also, you keep ignoring the several shitty tests that have been posted and the various people scammed. Again, looks like shilling.

Don’t want to be called a shill? Don’t act like one. Pretty simple.

It’s obvious with your weird tortured defense of this scamming vendor. Iduno what to tell you bud…

Also, you keep ignoring the several shitty tests that have been posted and the various people scammed. Again, looks like shilling.

Don’t want to be called a shill? Don’t act like one. Pretty simple.
He feels he’s not shilling he just loves to inject mysterious oil which gives him chris like powers.

How am I shilling ?

The only bubble boy here is uncle buns. He doesn’t like changland cause they don’t listen to the rules per se.

Well I guess they followed the absolute minimum guidelines and that was it.

So now unclebuns tries to fear monger people and say their oils are probably not even sterile ! and how he believes the one dude who wasted $120 on a test to send in a sugar pill and claim Changland send out fake anavar.

The only work around for this would be for meso to change the rules and say vendors need to do a certain number of tests in a certain time frame or they are not allowed to be here. (eg 3 test a month, or whatever the goal is ).

Other than that I don’t see the problem with a vendor sticking with the minimum of testing as long as you as a consumer are okay with that.

You're obviously dense so let me lay it out for you. The comment about serility was a joke. I made a comment about this thread being a "bog". Bogs are filthy. Are you getting it? The joke? I know you're pretty slow so if you need me to explain further in simpler terms let me know. Maybe I can make a drawing for you to help you understand.

Here's some light reading as you obviously have no idea what this form is about. I don't know why you're on Meso because you go directly against its main purpose. On the positive side, you serve as a perfect example to new people of what not to be. An insufferable vendor knob slobbing cunt.

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

There was nothing "harsh" about your post. My comment was merely a reaction to the idea that we should seek out source's input on how to keep them in check.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

Every subforum is accessible.

You shouldn't really give a fuck what sources think about it. This isn't for them. It's for everyone else (who is not a source).

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

You do know that the whole point of the Steroid Underground subforum is to hold sources accountable, don't you?

That means asking/encouraging/pressuring/badgering/demanding that UGLs are fully accountable for their products and services.

This is done with harm reduction in mind because consumers, even those using black market androgens, deserve to know exactly what they are injecting into their body.

The increasing amount of analytical lab testing is one of the biggest achievements in the AAS harm reduction space. It's still not enough. UGLs can do better.

Expecting and demanding that UGLs do more testing should be the default mode for members here.

Contrary to the prevailing sentiment in a few source threads, this forum does NOT exist so members can bow down, kiss the ring, and promote/defend the sources (from "a business owners (sic) perspective") against customer criticisms of their products/services.

We could do better with more members "badgering" sources/UGLs to remain accountable with things like increased lab testing.

And fewer members posting their obsequious, sycophantic bullshit.

I strongly encourage Members to hold all sources accountable. The best way to do that is to request, pressure, and demand (repeatedly and aggressively) that they conduct more lab testing on their products in the name of harm reduction.

I see absolutely no reason that anyone should discourage or otherwise prevent a Member from doing this under any circumstance. Anyone who defends sources against such requests is thwarting the community harm reduction efforts.

If there are any reasons, valid or not, that the source should not perform such analytical testing, the onus should be fully on the source to explain those reasons.

Sources should directly address the issue of refusing to perform lab tests (whether it's specific testing or frequency).

It is NOT the job of source sympathizers, sycophants, dickriders, etc. to defend the sources, represent the sources, or absolve the sources of any responsibility for not testing their products. Anyone who does this undermines the goals of a forum that prides itself on harm reduction.

Sources who extensively test their products provide a valuable harm reduction service. It's not nearly as valuable as independent member testing but does help hold them accountable.

But make no mistake, sources who lab test their products are doing so due to marketing pressures - it has become a cost of doing business required in the community. It is not an act of altruism but self-serving and profit-oriented.

We should appreciate members who contribute to lab testing at every level. But let's don't make it a moral issue or use it disparage or discredit those who are not in a position to spend money on testing.

Ummm. Why?

That's the entire point of the Steroid Underground subforum - holding sources accountable for level of source / quality of product and pressuring them to do better.

I don't expect sources to like it. In fact, they probably hate it.

Members should love it. And Members should continue to do it.

MESO does not ban anyone for negative feedback on sources at all.

Holding sources fully accountable for every aspect of their product and service is strongly encouraged. This can't be overstated. It should be an automatic response for anyone interested in harm reduction and consumer protection.

However, there are other behaviors that are always completely unacceptable and you have been and will continue to be banned for them.

This is a harm reduction forum.

Wishing harm / injury / death on other members is not allowed.
Nor is talking about physically assaulting other members.

Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above.

Sponsors

Latest posts