Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
No it doesn't. He is past his prime, he is not a pro. I do understand that he makes a living off his yt and subscriptions but is he making THAT much money to warrant the health cost?

Yeah. I was primarily wondering what someone with a far more attuned eye than myself, thought about the results so far.

18ius is a lot of growth. And that Test dose would certainly kill me.

I mean, I don't see a HUGE difference?

You guys need to watch their podcast, it interesting. I like his honesty so far, I have seen the high dose threads around PM and here and they're comparable to his current cycle. However, the gymbros clearly are not his size or don't have the muscle maturity he possess.

Check out a thread they made about him in Pro Muscle, it's mind blowing how people turn 180 after he called them out.

Apparently no dangerous side effects yet, no bloating even on that much serostim.

He's trying to find his niche in the YT food chain. He has been all over the map from clout vids, high cycles, low cycles, IV admin of GH, offering up sources, etc. Got a baby on the way too.

You believe everything u hear ? Could be trolling for views, that's 3cc hes taking a day, hes using all that oil like its synthol, image how much more attention hes gotten since hes talking about this blast that's $ in his pocket. yes hes put on Size but it's taken years just like it has all of us that steadily put on size year after year. I'm bigger this year then last year and last year I was bigger than the year before thats how it should be without ridiculous blasts. If he really is taking all that shit then I now understand why people roast amatures that they take way more than pros.

Well, he certainly put size on his arms and shoulders, but I also noticed his belly protruding even though he isn't fat.fdf.PNGff.PNG

You believe everything u hear ? Could be trolling for views, that's 3cc hes taking a day, hes using all that oil like its synthol, image how much more attention hes gotten since hes talking about this blast that's $ in his pocket. yes hes put on Size but it's taken years just like it has all of us that steadily put on size year after year. I'm bigger this year then last year and last year I was bigger than the year before thats how it should be without ridiculous blasts. If he really is taking all that shit then I now understand why people roast amatures that they take way more than pros.
M8 didnt you see the before after in the PM topic? It’s a huge difference, he is injecting 3ml biliteraly eod.

No it doesn't. He is past his prime, he is not a pro. I do understand that he makes a living off his yt and subscriptions but is he making THAT much money to warrant the health cost?
To him he is. Life isn’t without risk.
it’s more dangerous to drive a motorcycle, go sky diving, etc.
why are grown men so concerned with another man chooses to do that has no effect on them