Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
That physique is not a 5g of gear 18iu of GH physique.
I wonder what would happened if I took that amount lol.

I'm always been a minimalist.

Time to up the test to 3g, tren to 3g, and primo to 3g and 30iu of GH ED

someone asked why we care? Because the social media age has kids accessing information they shouldn't have and disclosing you're using 5g of gear and 18ou GH for this physique is fucking stupid.
IMG_6589.png

You used to have to EARN your way into this kind of info. Now guys brag about tripling effective doses on youtube as a substitute for work and food. Clown world.

someone asked why we care? Because the social media age has kids accessing information they shouldn't have and disclosing you're using 5g of gear and 18ou GH for this physique is fucking stupid.
View attachment 262346

You used to have to EARN your way into this kind of info. Now guys brag about tripling effective doses on youtube as a substitute for work and food. Clown world.
200k-ayear-physique right there, without even winning.

View attachment 262346

Lmao thank you , I had similar muscle mass when I was 18 or 19 years old natural just not as lean, and i feel like I have below average genetics.

Dorian, on 1/3 of that cycle, which I don't think lied about his gear use:
1g test; 500 deca; 8iu ED of GH, forr his off season.

He also said slin ruined his body, which you can see after '93. But Dorian before his injuries and slin, wow.

Obviously, contest prep probably much more combos of shit.B8ZHRhICAAAyqV7-768x1013.jpg

View attachment 262346

Jesus, that's pretty bad.

No chest, no lats, no legs, arms lacking, no taper to speak of.

How long ago is that picture of him?

Lmao thank you , I had similar muscle mass when I was 18 or 19 years old natural just not as lean, and i feel like I have below average genetics.
I literally think most of it comes down to genetics; not just how you respond to gear, but how you respond to food and training.

I even think leanness is genetic. Some people are going to get shredded much easier, while others have to really push hard.

I like to now float around where I feel good and enjoy my training, more than what I could look like if I kill myself for no reason, which is retarded for a hobbyist like myself.

Chase doesn't need to do this to himself; he made a killing off selling YT subscriptions on how to homebrew and selling his carnitine. He's gonna drop 200k on gear just to place very low.

His life his choices his money at the end of the day...
Maybe we learn something out of all this... Maybe this information is already known at the highest levels just not shared so freely, maybe not..

But I do remember when Kanevsky posted his cycle and the dosages were ridiculous BUT he morphed his body with that off season... so yeah...maybe its not all genetics, cause he sure did not seem to be gifted in muscle accrual..

Surviving such dosages on the other hand might not be trivial for some...

You believe everything u hear ? Could be trolling for views, that's 3cc hes taking a day, hes using all that oil like its synthol, image how much more attention hes gotten since hes talking about this blast that's $ in his pocket. yes hes put on Size but it's taken years just like it has all of us that steadily put on size year after year. I'm bigger this year then last year and last year I was bigger than the year before thats how it should be without ridiculous blasts. If he really is taking all that shit then I now understand why people roast amatures that they take way more than pros.
Tune in and learn a thing or two. You can't even afford half the growth he's using so just knock it off. Seems like you ain't even got the time to research before commenting.

Everyone who posted in this thread is now a Chase Irons fan boy.

Forums about to get heated. We got the MPMD fan boys and the Chase Iron fan boys and the forum guru's. We all started somewhere :p

Tune in and learn a thing or two. You can't even afford half the growth he's using so just knock it off. Seems like you ain't even got the time to research before commenting.

Everyone who posted in this thread is now a Chase Irons fan boy.

Forums about to get heated. We got the MPMD fan boys and the Chase Iron fan boys and the forum guru's. We all started somewhere :p
That's including you now then, Chase fan boy or MPMD? Effing kids these days, I tell ya.

You can't even discuss topics rationally, with no biases without all the ignorant generalizations nowadays.

View attachment 262346

Bro, nobody had to earn access to this information. Wtf. You had to earn access? What did ya do to earn it? Lol

This information was provided and accessible thru the library's, the bodybuilding magazine's, the internet since <2003, bodybuilding shows/gyms. There's movies/VHS tapes from the 70's - 80's about teens in High school using gear. Nothing has changed.

Unless you meant access to sponsors, paid ads, earning a contract, respect from the community and making this a lifestyle. Not everybody has the mental fortitude to earn it or do what he's doing live.

John meadows would be proud.

This is a harm reduction forum after all.

To see between the lines of forums preaching bs and youtubers. Bs everywhere, but we see between the lines. No bais.

Bro, nobody had to earn access to this information. Wtf. You had to earn access? What did ya do to earn it? Lol

This information was provided and accessible thru the library's, the bodybuilding magazine's, the internet since <2003, bodybuilding shows/gyms. There's movies/VHS tapes from the 70's - 80's about teens in High school using gear. Nothing has changed.

Unless you meant access to sponsors, paid ads, earning a contract, respect from the community and making this a lifestyle. Not everybody has the mental fortitude to earn it or do what he's doing live.

John meadows would be proud.

This is a harm reduction forum after all.

To see between the lines of forums preaching bs and youtubers. Bs everywhere, but we see between the lines. No bais.
LOL yessir you see between the lines, no bias.

Fucking dweeb.

Honestly i think more highly of a guy who is forthright about the kind of things he's doing compared to someone who lies about it even when it's pretty obvious they are doing something.

I'm not sure which is more likely to convince younger people to hop on gear. The guy who claims to be natty but has an almost unreachable physique or the guy who outright says this is what I had to use to get here. Each option probably has a different effect on different people. Personally the fake natty would cause me to consider gear more than the giant who freely admits his use.

Honestly i think more highly of a guy who is forthright about the kind of things he's doing compared to someone who lies about it even when it's pretty obvious they are doing something.

I'm not sure which is more likely to convince younger people to hop on gear. The guy who claims to be natty but has an almost unreachable physique or the guy who outright says this is what I had to use to get here. Each option probably has a different effect on different people. Personally the fake natty would cause me to consider gear more than the giant who freely admits his use.
Neither should be celebrated. But there is a difference between avoiding discussing gear because the audience is either anonymous, not ready for the info, or doesn't deserve it and actively claiming natural.

Lying and saying you're natty is also retarded. About as retarded as flaunting 5g of gear on a TRT physique.

Neither should be celebrated. But there is a difference between avoiding discussing gear because the audience is either anonymous, not ready for the info, or doesn't deserve it and actively claiming natural.

Lying and saying you're natty is also retarded. About as retarded as flaunting 5g of gear on a TRT physique.
The picture you posted was from 2021. He's started this cycle for a couple months. It's all documented and the videos are not not just an overlay of music. It's QA and goes beyond drugs. Training and diet too. Sure we can speculate the click Bait but dialog about training etcetc is good.

I get where you are coming from. But is he really flaunting it? Let's be honest here, can anyone one really afford the dosages he is running?

I for one couldn't even fathom running that much gear let alone the budget i need for the GH lol. There are probably less than 1% of the gym population who can afford it realistically, that is if they have the dedication to be pinning all that oil.

Let us not make it sound that taking that amount of PEDs is as simple and easy at they make it look.

Sponsors

Latest posts