Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
Dorian, on 1/3 of that cycle, which I don't think lied about his gear use:
1g test; 500 deca; 8iu ED of GH, forr his off season.

He also said slin ruined his body, which you can see after '93. But Dorian before his injuries and slin, wow.

Obviously, contest prep probably much more combos of shit.View attachment 262348
Yeah it’s almost like genetics are huge factor that encompass everything from response to food, training, drugs, ability to build muscle, lose fat, and almost everything else.
Sure let’s use top 1% guys as an example.

Slightly fruity to ask another man to post a pic,but since ur calling me out I'd actually like the feed back an I'll let u get ur Rocks off one time. I never said I was on par with a body builder I said similar muscle mass. I've always hated showing myself even though I'm way bigger than most gym goes plus im 6'3 and hansome, still some insecurities.
This is a old pic I know quality is bad, one of the early camera phones over 15 years ago probably. I was around 18 or 19 natural.
You’re absolutely delusional if you think you have muscle mass or anything there ? You’re chubby like the guy said above lol Jesus you’re on more drugs than steroids !!

You’re absolutely delusional if you think you have muscle mass or anything there ? You’re chubby like the guy said above lol Jesus you’re on more drugs than steroids !!
That's way before roids and I was a football player. That was about as far as I could push myself natty my 3 lifts where around 1200 pounds I said I felt like I had below average genetics, but I bet I looked better when I started gear than half the guys who take shit did when they started.

That's way before roids and I was a football player. That was about as far as I could push myself natty my 3 lifts where around 1200 pounds I said I felt like I had below average genetics, but I bet I looked better when I started gear than half the guys who take shit did when they started.
No matter, you did greatly over estimated your build on that statement. Remember he is in competition shape while you are in a doritos slouched on the couch phase.

But this topic is not about that, s let's move on.

Last edited:
y'all don't have to give a shit. Most of you do the exact same shit, too much gear not enough work ethic or discipline. And I bet none of you cosigning on this interact in any meaningful way with the bodybuilding industry or young kids interested in it.

I do. And I'd like to see this place be better. The current state isn't better. It's just more dangerous.

"Look at my huge cycle" is a trash tier form of bb content. Period.

I agree it is kind of trashy content, but who else is doing it? Last I saw was Bostin Lloyd, even though he was a whole other level of extreme bullshit lol.

I think people are only hating on it cause it's just a regular guy doing it and he doesn't have a pro level physique or even a pro card, and cause his doses don't align with his physique, although we don't know the final result yet since he's only a couple of months into this experiment it seems.

There's the argument that Chase's info is harmful to kids so he should keep quiet, but why should info be withheld just because there's a chance some people outside his intended audience are stupid and reckless enough to try replicate what he's doing? Plus they couldn't even afford what he's doing anyway.

I'd like to see a current top 5 Olympian come out with this kind of content and say what they're ACTUALLY running, instead of downplaying it and giving us 1/3 the dose they're using or just being vague about it all, that's when shit would really hit the fan.

Bostin Lloyd said he had old texts from Nick Walker saying he was using a full 30iu HGH pen per day while building the majority of his size, so I'm curious to know the full extent of drug abuse in this world, as we've likely barely scratched the surface in terms of really knowing.

We've also got the Nasser radio interview where he said he was using 5g of testosterone among other things, with 500mg of anadrol a day, and that everyone else is also doing it but they're too scared to admit it, LOL.

Natty limit? You don’t even have beginner physique in that picture. You don’t look like you’ve ever been in a gym

This is the gayest post I have ever seen, besides the one about u slamming tren pellets at 17
What is his work ethic and discipline?
You keep saying this. Does taking a lot of drugs automatically mean someone lacks work ethic and discipline?
Is anyone here copying him? He coaches people and his clients aren’t taking crazy doses.
The guy has his diet and training up to snuff.
He’s consistent.
He’s not lazy and doesn’t slack on his diet, training or bloodwork.
I’ve been in and around this industry for years. So you’d be wrong there.
I don’t see anybody co-signing any

Jesus, that's pretty bad.

No chest, no lats, no legs, arms lacking, no taper to speak of.

How long ago is that picture of him?
Not defending him. I agree with points made by Mac11WildCat. However the photo posted does not exemplify him today at dosages he is advocating. (Which is still lackluster given likely side impact profile)

Attachments

• IMG_7120.png
    IMG_7120.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
This is the gayest post I have ever seen, besides the one about u slamming tren pellets at 17
Have you read your own posts? I think the gayest thing I’ve seen is you using gear and the best physique pic you post is when you were skinny fat years ago looking like you’ve never even walked past a planet fitness.

I’m honest but you guys don’t want honesty huh?
I looked better at 15 than you did at 18.

LOL you actually believe that is all Dorian used.
Agree. I love Dorian and he was one of the first to be candid about use, though it was legal in UK. However, I don’t think there are many if any pros that are truly honest about intake. Partially secret sauce related, partially plain personal pride and prejudice of public.

How exactly would you look like when you are on those dosages? Anyone here know? You guys keep regurgitating shit like you guys know how much the olympia competitors are using and what they're suppose to look like if they are on 1, 2 or 10 grams of AAS?

Anybody here really know if your source of information is honest of their dosages? I, for one consider every information I read regarding dosages even from the pros on this forum as heresay, it doesn't matter if it's absurdly high or ridiculously low. I don't know if they're lying or they're just spewing shit just to engage some discussion.

Everyone has their agendas for hiding or revealing their cycles pros and gymbros alike, be it personal or professional.

What I don't appreciate is the holier than thou approach and the hypocrisy surrounding it.

Yeah it’s almost like genetics are huge factor that encompass everything from response to food, training, drugs, ability to build muscle, lose fat, and almost everything else.
Sure let’s use top 1% guys as an example.
That was exactly my point.

How exactly would you look like when you are on those dosages? Anyone here know? You guys keep regurgitating shit like you guys know how much the olympia competitors are using and what they're suppose to look like if they are on 1, 2 or 10 grams of AAS?

Anybody here really know if your source of information is honest of their dosages? I, for one consider every information I read regarding dosages even from the pros on this forum as heresay, it doesn't matter if it's absurdly high or ridiculously low. I don't know if they're lying or they're just spewing shit just to engage some discussion.

Everyone has their agendas for hiding or revealing their cycles pros and gymbros alike, be it personal or professional.

What I don't appreciate is the holier than thou approach and the hypocrisy surrounding it.
I think the answer to your question is no. You are 100% correct. We absolutely don’t know. It is purely a formative postulation based on our own genetics, those we know out there and some informational gathering.

What we do know, is that many… many bodybuilders have lied, changed their stories and been candidly deceptive. So it is natural to assume (and actually to blame) for skepticism.

That said, I’m open to the fact that there are genetic anomalies out there who also have the drive, dedication and grit to achieve what some have.

That said…. I remain skeptical about the candid honesty of the dosages and compounds.

The only notable pro who has admitted taking closer to the 10g mark is Nasser. 5g of test, 500mg of anadrol a day. That's 8.5g a week right there assuming he took those at the same time, so that's something at least lol.

But you're right there's no such thing as a certain dose aligning with a certain physique, everyone has different amounts of blood in their bodies and different reactions so doses vary greatly, but I imagine 4-5g is what a top Olympian would actually take to gain size these days. There's no way Nasser needed that much to get that big and it's more likely he was just an insane drug abuser.

The only notable pro who has admitted taking closer to the 10g mark is Nasser. 5g of test, 500mg of anadrol a day. That's 8.5g a week right there assuming he took those at the same time, so that's something at least lol.

But you're right there's no such thing as a certain dose aligning with a certain physique, everyone has different amounts of blood in their bodies and different reactions so doses vary greatly, but I imagine 4-5g is what a top Olympian would actually take to gain size these days. There's no way Nasser needed that much to get that big and it's more likely he was just an insane drug abuser.
I pay attention to any kind of bodybuilding tips for taller guys and I heard a super popular podcaster influencer coach saying he only jumped to 2g + test because he was advised from like a 6'6 bodybuilder that was the ticket for bigger guys. Something to the sort of bigger bodybuilders need to cruise on a higher dose of test, just like drinking, a larger body mass index and higher volume of plasma can handle much more liquor. Also heard bodybuilders also saying ronnie was actually able to handle the most gear and food that he has the constitution of a bull or horse. But who know or cares what another man does I know that I cannot handle alot of gear and 5 pounds of meat a day.

I know O competitors. Several at that level of honesty. Everyone severely overestimates pro dosages. Period. Are some using grams on grams? Yes. All? Not even close.

I know O competitors. Several at that level of honesty. Everyone severely overestimates pro dosages. Period. Are some using grams on grams? Yes. All? Not even close.
Ultimately, no one knows right? That's why I say it's all moot, because it's all hearsay and no way to prove who is lying or not.

I will say. Skepticism of the elite community’s forthrightness aside, I do value your first hand input Mac. Something most of us do not have.

Thank you.

I would like to believe that dosages I am on, was on… could have achieved those levels. (Was a time I could probably have competed)

Now I just get the joy of sharing decades of experience with my son and daughters who are by far more genetically gifted than I. (Thanks to my gorgeous wife)

Exactly.

On one hand, people will acknowledge it's mostly genetics, and if they took what Ronnie took they would never look like him; but then on the other, they claim that Ronnie is on 1000x more than he was, and that's why he is that great.

I don't know O-level bodybuilders, but I'm from NJ and I've known a few people in the scene who've gotten their pro-cards; one of them is Nick Trigili, who took a ton of shit. My other friend Chris wouldn't go above 750 test, but didn't mention other anabolics. I remember Phil Viz telling me to get 3rd at the same show Nick got his pro-card for winning USAs in vegas, he had to take so much shit to grow, it made him sick.

Everyone is different.

I pay attention to any kind of bodybuilding tips for taller guys and I heard a super popular podcaster influencer coach saying he only jumped to 2g + test because he was advised from like a 6'6 bodybuilder that was the ticket for bigger guys. Something to the sort of bigger bodybuilders need to cruise on a higher dose of test, just like drinking, a larger body mass index and higher volume of plasma can handle much more liquor. Also heard bodybuilders also saying ronnie was actually able to handle the most gear and food that he has the constitution of a bull or horse. But who know or cares what another man does I know that I cannot handle alot of gear and 5 pounds of meat a day.
60FABDAA-C4B4-4DD1-A1CF-13C27F6F06B9.jpeg
Chase Irons and you Buddy hope this clears up any delusions you might have.