Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I am glad someone is experience these kind of dosages and let us know about what it can do to the body but I think most of the top level bodybuildiers not even using half of what he is using , they just let the food and training do the work instead blasting 5-6 gr of gear.

I am glad someone is experience these kind of dosages and let us know about what it can do to the body but I think most of the top level bodybuildiers not even using half of what he is using , they just let the food and training do the work instead blasting 5-6 gr of gear.
I think there’s a few that are using that much but some of these guys are so genetically gifted just seeing what they looked like before they ever picked up a weight is shocking

I think there’s a few that are using that much but some of these guys are so genetically gifted just seeing what they looked like before they ever picked up a weight is shocking
Ding ding ding! Genetics rule all in bodybuilding. This fact becomes glaringly obvious once you get to the national level and beyond. Dosage range is all along the spectrum.

Ding ding ding! Genetics rule all in bodybuilding. This fact becomes glaringly obvious once you get to the national level and beyond. Dosage range is all along the spectrum.
Bodybuilding is the only sport I think where the general population and some gym bros think that drugs is what differentiates them from the pros lol.

It's like comparing yourself with Michael Johnson and Mark Mcguire, no matter how much stanazolol and test you inject you will never even sniff Johnson's butt in a race nor even hit half the distance of Mcguire's home runs.

So many delusional individuals thinking their growth is limited by the amount and types of compound they use.