Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
It will be launched next year.
I have corresponded with a well known lab that can produce it for 450$ per dose for 4 weeks if the dose is split it will be even less and still effective, the effectiveness depends on the dose as little as 0.5mg/kg has an effect on myostatin inhibition. The highest dose tested was 300mg/kg in mice, with no side effects. I think this substance is very safe.
I also, last year about apitegromab, a chemical company responded with interest, but then I thought I won't be the one going forward, being superhuman jacked just isn't something my life depends upon.

But also, myostatin is an ingredient but there's more in the recipe. I'm sure that simply working out naturally does more than any myostatin inhibitor does to a sedentary person.

Instead I proceeded to buy nalоxone as a research chemical and currently running it with testosterone no ester preworkout. Both have short enough half lives to minimally ruin sleep by night time. Naloхone was demonstrated in healthy adult men to prevent suppression caused by exogenous bioidentical AAS.

And I got to say, it's the best preworkout I ever tried. TNE actually doesn't make overly hyper, while making heavy weight feel like feathers.

What's relevant, is that myostatin inhibition would not have a preworkout effect... I should say a direct performance enhancing effect on the day you take it. While some studies stated that androgen agonism is anti-myostatin, other suggest that eventually high androgens trigger myostatin increase. So to say... to maintain homeostasis.

I also vaguely remember some sort of studies showing that when performing the exact same kind of exercise, women's myostatin levels dropped and men's increased... whether it was measured during or after.

Which means pairing a myostatin inhibitor, in addition to steroids and obviously exercise is very likely to have better effect than any two without the other.. the holy trinity.... and missing out on HGH....

Really though HGH inhibits myostatin too, and logically must build on top of AAS in other ways, like making the muscle cells increase in quantity rather than just grow in size?

Really though HGH inhibits myostatin too, and logically must build on top of AAS in other ways, like making the muscle cells increase in quantity rather than just grow in size?

So what are you proposing, some YK-11 & Follistatin 344 protocol? How would you go about dosing that? Both available subQ and YK11 available oral (bioavailability unknown)

So what are you proposing, some YK-11 & Follistatin 344 protocol? How would you go about dosing that? Both available subQ and YK11 available oral (bioavailability unknown)
Idk if the yk11 hype is based on anything real. All androgens are said to be anti myostatin https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X07014842

Yk11 is legal despite having a steroidal structure. A false "sarm" label... maybe a false over exaggeration of the Mst-Inh.

On the other hand, absolutely everything is a SARM whether steroidal or not since no two androgens have the exact same tissue selectivity.

So maybe, YK11 does the same thing as testosterone in terms of gains, just at lower doses, and still is more liver toxic than testosterone at high doses. May or may not be more heart friendly.

I would not go with those you mentioned personally, as I said... I actually nebulizer and inhale testosterone no ester. Have not seen anyone else do it but works for me. Yk11 has a very long half life so it won't work purely as a preworkout.

I'm thinking, maybe microsoding yk11 would do something, if it truly is so selective.