Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I just got the omron gold bp4350 off Amazon last week. It's within 5-10 points of my 10 year old omron arm cuff model. It says it has Bluetooth and I like the idea of having a record on my phone but I've yet to test out that functionality to see how well it works yet. I like that it has a light that will come on when your wrist is at the right height bc that's always my biggest problem with the wrist models. The weird thing with every wrist brand I've tried so far is they don't worry on my right wrist. Has anyone seen this before? With the arm cuff both arms have the exact same reading. With the wrist cuffs I've tried my right wrist is always 50 points higher on both numbers! Freaked me out the first time for sure
I believe you are supposed to use them on the left wrist only

I just got the omron gold bp4350 off Amazon last week. It's within 5-10 points of my 10 year old omron arm cuff model. It says it has Bluetooth and I like the idea of having a record on my phone but I've yet to test out that functionality to see how well it works yet. I like that it has a light that will come on when your wrist is at the right height bc that's always my biggest problem with the wrist models. The weird thing with every wrist brand I've tried so far is they don't work on my right wrist. Has anyone seen this before? With the arm cuff both arms have the exact same reading. With the wrist cuffs I've tried my right wrist is always 50+ points higher on both numbers! Like I'll be 115/60 on both arms and left wrist but right wrist will read 190/140. Freaked me out the first time for sure
Right arm is further away from heart, but shouldnt be that different, techniqually would mean you had a clot.

Right arm is further away from heart, but shouldnt be that different, techniqually would mean you had a clot.
Well shit that's scary. Been that way for at least a year though since I first messed with a wrist cuff and I wasn't even taking any androgens then. I would think I'd have some symptoms by now. I'll mess with it some more and talk to my doc at my next follow up

I believe the most accurate is the manual analog device, in my country all doctors still use these and not digitals. I have an omron M2 basic with armcuff except i bought a new XXL one to fit my ~19in arms well. Last time i was measured by a doctor with the manual i was slightly higher than my readings i get from mine, but i can't be sure if there's a discrepancy or they're both accurate unless i take measurements with both at the same time.

What good is all this data when we can't accurately measure BP at home? I switched to a wrist monitor (was told it's more accurate for large arms) and it still reads 10-20 lower on SBP than my manual cuff measurements...

Has anyone found an accurate monitor (wrist or large arm cuffs) validated against manual readings?

I'm testing the Omron 10 (BP7450) next.
Shows how inaccurate at home devices can be, especially when your arm is over 16": Validation testing of five home blood pressure monitoring devices for the upper arm according to the ISO 81060-2:2018/AMD 1:2020 protocol - Journal of Human Hypertension

What good is all this data when we can't accurately measure BP at home? I switched to a wrist monitor (was told it's more accurate for large arms) and it still reads 10-20 lower on SBP than my manual cuff measurements...

Has anyone found an accurate monitor (wrist or large arm cuffs) validated against manual readings?

I'm testing the Omron 10 (BP7450) next.

My Omron matches what I get at the doctor's office pretty closely. I don't get a white coat effect.

My Omron matches what I get at the doctor's office pretty closely. I don't get a white coat effect.
I get the white coat effect 100% i even sweat bullets, my bp is always higher at the drs. they always have to check me 2-3 times until I calm down.

When my wife with a "medical degree" checks me at home manually "she says the most accurate" enless u have a super calibrated machine then still? I'm in range with my bp meds for sure.

I also remember a football team trainer and coach taught me to keep track by holding right thumb over inside left wrist to get bp or most likely accurate heart rate? It's been so many years i forgot?

I also have the same omron machine aswell, I'm always low at home higher at drs even with a calibrated machine.

Why is "medical degree" in quotes? Seems kinda sus

Better than "my wife" in quotes I guess
A bit sus, but i do have my nurse at home lol.

I bet most people on here wish they had 1. For advice and injections ect.

shes knows very little about hormones. But shes the only reason I do bloods every 3 months, or she wouldn'tet me dabble.

but true better medical than wife in quots lmao,
I'm just trying to put a little respect on her education even though theirs some bros here that will shit on her endocrinology knowledge.

You mean she skipped UGL Blasting 401 in nursing school?

Props tho. Nursing is a respectable occupation that requires a fair bit of education. Fuck the haters.

View attachment 277544
to be real though, i’ve never met a doctor who knows anything about anabolics. the closest is my cardiologist who works with the city’s NFL team and a few bodybuilders and powerlifters. But he only understands and studies their relation to the heart, blood vessels, arteries, etc. I’ve yet to meet a doctor who really understands them the same way some random dudes on the internet with unrelated degrees seem to understand them and interpret studies

to be real though, i’ve never met a doctor who knows anything about anabolics. the closest is my cardiologist who works with the city’s NFL team and a few bodybuilders and powerlifters. But he only understands and studies their relation to the heart, blood vessels, arteries, etc. I’ve yet to meet a doctor who really understands them the same way some random dudes on the internet with unrelated degrees seem to understand them and interpret studies
This is because almost none of what doctors, with perhaps the exception of endocrinologists, deal with in their practice. Why would an internist or rectal surgeon need to know anything about peds?

This is because almost none of what doctors, with perhaps the exception of endocrinologists, deal with in their practice. Why would an internist or rectal surgeon need to know anything about peds?
I agree with the exception of my urologist prescribing basically everything under the sun and not having much knowledge of it. I guess you could just say he’s flat out a bad/immoral doctor but then a good endo would be who Id need to go to if I ran into real trouble? (kidney/liver/brain-wise?)

introduced 75mg/day mast E on sunday (doing daily injections) - is it "normal" that with such a low dose, short time and long ester I already started pissing like a leaking water balloon as of today? (other componds : 175 mg test & 100mg NPP/day)

introduced 75mg/day mast E on sunday (doing daily injections) - is it "normal" that with such a low dose, short time and long ester I already started pissing like a leaking water balloon as of today? (other componds : 175 mg test & 100mg NPP/day)
I introduced 60mg/day mast P 2 weeks ago and haven’t noticed any difference with my pissing/water. If anything I feel more hydrated, but I did bump the test and GH up. Could be placebo?

I introduced 60mg/day mast P 2 weeks ago and haven’t noticed any difference with my pissing/water. If anything I feel more hydrated, but I did bump the test and GH up. Could be placebo?
My urge to piss 5 mins after i left the toilet from one day to the othet is no placebo. Somethings messing with my prostate for sure and i think (this im no mt sure abt) the overall ammount is bigger too not just the frequency
will see tomorrow morning if the scale confirms my suspicion too

My urge to piss 5 mins after i left the toilet from one day to the othet is no placebo. Somethings messing with my prostate for sure and i think (this im no mt sure abt) the overall ammount is bigger too not just the frequency
If you keep pissing rivers make sure to stay on top of you electrolytes since you're excreting minerals too.

interesting, have you had that effect from primo or other dht derived compounds before? When primo crashed my estrogen I was dehydrated so bad for weeks and drinking 3.5-4 gallons a day. Never got the prostate or hair shedding issues though