Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
Yep that is what mine does on 12 to 15 weeks of abusive androgen load. A good tell and why BP monitoring so important. Nice work staying on top of it. Pulse pressure... another overlooked topic.

I'm surprised somebody else besides me also mentioned arterial stiffness on this forum. It's a good way to measure biological age and androgens do play a big part in it But a "sudden" increase in pulse pressure is typically a result of increased sympathetic nervous system activity instead of anything else. And since y'all are on topic of salt, a low enough sodium can increase systolic pressure due to increased sympathetic drive. Happens to me and an increased sodium intake actually lowers my systolic from 115 to 105, while diastolic stays the same at 65. It also feels quite anxiolytic.

Low sodium is ime quite stressful and brain foggy.

And since y'all are on topic of salt, a low enough sodium can increase systolic pressure due to increased sympathetic drive.

Absolutely. Covered in the review above on sodium. Great points.

But a "sudden" increase in pulse pressure is typically a result of increased sympathetic nervous system activity instead of anything else

Amen. Thank you very much for bringing up the increased sympathetic activation. Near and dear to my heart.

Sorry for member firewall. Easy sign up with email.

Nice figure (upper RHS)...

So your sensitizing your heart to catecholamines you naturally produce and potentially changing the morphology and electrical signalling of your heart. This is not stuff you want to mess with long term, especially as part of some replacement strategy.

Last edited:
Nandrolone HED conversions...

d6790988216d0c852da94e3c2640cf7fb2eab369.png

Last edited:
Hey chase, I’ve been watching some of your older videos about salt/sodium intake and have been trying to increase mine myself for performance. Couple of questions…

How much sodium/fluid do you shoot for a day?

How much sodium and fluids do you recommend pre and intra training?

Thanks!
i dont measure my sodium intake anymore but its been the same for years and when i did measure it, it was around 12g of salt a day added to food. so 6 meals of about 2g of salt, that doesnt mean sodium because sodium only makes up a portion of salt. i drink 1.5-2 gallons a day. 1/2 a gallon is intraworkout

He looks bloated and unhealthy, imo. Seems like a waste of money and health. He should cut down to 220 and chill on trt. That gh money could have been used to explore the philippines and bum on a beach for months instead.

He looks bloated and unhealthy, imo. Seems like a waste of money and health. He should cut down to 220 and chill on trt. That gh money could have been used to explore the philippines and bum on a beach for months instead.
ya thats kind of what peak offseason looks like bro lol. to be fair though the cycle videos did increase my annual youtube income by about $13k so ill take the small wins

He makes his living killing himself with drugs and telling you about it. This is a "live in the moment" occupation.

What happened to freedom of choice that you muricans love so much? Let people do what they want with their money and body lol.

The hypocrisy of some people jeez.

What happened to freedom of choice that you muricans love so much? Let people do what they want with their money and body lol.

The hypocrisy of some people jeez.
It only applies until you freely choose what i accept !
At least Chase can tax that hypocrisy:)

That’s he’s money.. you don’t tell another man how to spend he’s cash.

it's best to look skinny and healthy like zyzz and joesthetics...

oh, wait...
o_O

i dont measure my sodium intake anymore but its been the same for years and when i did measure it, it was around 12g of salt a day added to food. so 6 meals of about 2g of salt, that doesnt mean sodium because sodium only makes up a portion of salt. i drink 1.5-2 gallons a day. 1/2 a gallon is intraworkout
Thanks chase! What all do you put in your intra workout?

@ChaseIrons
Quick question if you don’t mind. Did you stop telmisartan when you used enaripril to control Hemoglobin/hematocrit? There is negative effects when both are used.

How much and how long did you take it to lower your numbers?