Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
Funny….sometimes you hear something parroted enough you start to get curious….thus i am doing only test for a bit. And honestly i have zero sides of anything. And i feel amazing. Much slower muscle growth, but thats more food. Test only.

Its like some humanized facebook algorithm…

Funny….sometimes you hear something parroted enough you start to get curious….thus i am doing only test for a bit. And honestly i have zero sides of anything. And i feel amazing. Much slower muscle growth, but thats more food. Test only.

lol nice! How much T? Any ai?

Iv been running Test only for a while now.. Granted I may be on the higher end of dosing but feel absolutely great.. As you say growth doesn't seem to come as fast but iv been to used to the Tren look all these years.. I'm not running any a.i and keeping pretty lean..

Chase loses what little credibility he has seemingly every time he uploads something. Now he seems to believe Serostim and grey tops which he claim were both identically tested, gave him different gh serum levels. Serostim giving him nearly double the result as grey tops. Which makes no sense if he is actually telling the truth, which I doubt.

Chase loses what little credibility he has seemingly every time he uploads something. Now he seems to believe Serostim and grey tops which he claim were both identically tested, gave him different gh serum levels. Serostim giving him nearly double the result as grey tops. Which makes no sense if he is actually telling the truth, which I doubt.
I think part of it is that there may be some belief there may be more to GH simply than purity testing. Which I can kind of see.

It definitely goes more than "feels" alone

I’ve been meaning to ask you how you felt about running the pharma GH as opposed to generics.
I am getting reports from friends that my skin looks better.. face is cleaner. I didn't notice it but I have gotten that from. Different people

CTS is present intermittently through the day. Didn't get it like this before.

I do wonder if opti grays are a better substitute than the other generics

I think part of it is that there may be some belief there may be more to GH simply than purity testing. Which I can kind of see.

It definitely goes more than "feels" alone
I believe it was your log I read, You're using Serostim too? Do you see a difference in your serum levels compared to equal iu generics?

I'm just wondering...if we can measure purity and dimer of both, How could there be a difference between generics and pharma with the same individual (given the draw time and everything else is identical)? To me it just doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to beat around the bush, Chase does not come off as an educated individual. He seems to just repeat things he reads online.

I am getting reports from friends that my skin looks better.. face is cleaner. I didn't notice it but I have gotten that from. Different people

CTS is present intermittently through the day. Didn't get it like this before.

I do wonder if opti grays are a better substitute than the other generics
I’ve used those and liked them. I don’t think they were on the same level as Genotropen though. I’ve heard good things for years about serostim now. Oddly enough, even though I’ve probably used over 40 different sources over the years, I don’t recall seeing Serostim on many lists. Or maybe they were just out of my budget so I skimmed over it but I don’t see it offered too many places.

I’ve used those and liked them. I don’t think they were on the same level as Genotropen though. I’ve heard good things for years about serostim now. Oddly enough, even though I’ve probably used over 40 different sources over the years, I don’t recall seeing Serostim on many lists. Or maybe they were just out of my budget so I skimmed over it but I don’t see it offered too many places.
the serostim seems very difficult to find. I’ve seen a few places offering the genotropin too but even through turkey i can’t be sure they’re real

I believe it was your log I read, You're using Serostim too? Do you see a difference in your serum levels compared to equal iu generics?

I'm just wondering...if we can measure purity and dimer of both, How could there be a difference between generics and pharma with the same individual (given the draw time and everything else is identical)? To me it just doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to beat around the bush, Chase does not come off as an educated individual. He seems to just repeat things he reads online.
Serum levels are the same. But I think a feels report is the only thing I can go off. Which I'm not a huge fan of speaking on.

There could be something more to it that we cannot measure that is outside of jano. I don't know. My knowledge of this is so limited so I don't want to speak out of my ass.

Lately I do have to say I have been feeling a bit more fatigued which I think may be related to training and personal life.

I feel that pharma is definitely a luxury. People just have as good of growth on generics as we see.

At the end of the day the drugs help but effort in the gym rules all. Which is something simplistic in always appreciated from chase.

Only selective sources have serostim. I have been fortunate to have one that is always good to me.

I have never seen it on a random list.

Although I am new to the scene. Less than 2.5 years, I feel that I have studied all of the big sources super well.

To him he is. Life isn’t without risk.
it’s more dangerous to drive a motorcycle, go sky diving, etc.
why are grown men so concerned with another man chooses to do that has no effect on them
Sky dives don’t cause much death. Definitely motorbikes though. The stat is a sky dive has roughly the same risk as 58 miles on a motorbike. Bikes per mile have a 27x risk oh death vs a car. I rode bikes so would remember this shit lol

Serum levels are the same. But I think a feels report is the only thing I can go off. Which I'm not a huge fan of speaking on.

Agree on feelz reports in general, but kinda relevant in this context.

Are you also pulling similar IGF-1 on pharma & UGL GH?

I think we might be solving a big puzzle about UGL vs pharma GH. Highly individualized responses and need to test both serum GH (acutely) and IGF-1 (after 6 weeks or so). Correlate with your symptoms/gains.

symptoms gains need to be under same situation. which makes it hard.

Yes but this is sometimes where we start to figure shit out. Take notes. Maybe something will pop out.

Or maybe a MESO member knows how to code and can gather all these anecdotes automatically. Then ChatGPT turns them into a study that can be published anonymously. Viva la revolución.

Absolutely. Covered in the review above on sodium. Great points.

Amen. Thank you very much for bringing up the increased sympathetic activation. Near and dear to my heart.

Sorry for member firewall. Easy sign up with email.

Nice figure (upper RHS)...
What good is all this data when we can't accurately measure BP at home? I switched to a wrist monitor (was told it's more accurate for large arms) and it still reads 10-20 lower on SBP than my manual cuff measurements...

Has anyone found an accurate monitor (wrist or large arm cuffs) validated against manual readings?

I'm testing the Omron 10 (BP7450) next.

What good is all this data when we can't accurately measure BP at home? I switched to a wrist monitor (was told it's more accurate for large arms) and it still reads 10-20 lower on SBP than my manual cuff measurements...

Has anyone found an accurate monitor (wrist or large arm cuffs) validated against manual readings?

I use a Walgreens wrist model WGBPWRST and it is right on

I just got the omron gold bp4350 off Amazon last week. It's within 5-10 points of my 10 year old omron arm cuff model. It says it has Bluetooth and I like the idea of having a record on my phone but I've yet to test out that functionality to see how well it works yet. I like that it has a light that will come on when your wrist is at the right height bc that's always my biggest problem with the wrist models. The weird thing with every wrist brand I've tried so far is they don't work on my right wrist. Has anyone seen this before? With the arm cuff both arms have the exact same reading. With the wrist cuffs I've tried my right wrist is always 50+ points higher on both numbers! Like I'll be 115/60 on both arms and left wrist but right wrist will read 190/140. Freaked me out the first time for sure